It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2024 5:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Ruins of Amon and Washington Memorial 
Minor Diety

lol. It's funny how anger can turn into panic in a short moment. Like when I shook my case to stop the power supply's fan from stuttering...gfx card came slightly loose from its slot and pc crashed badly. That's when you realize you really shouldn't hit it too hard. :roll:

Was the spacebar broken Derf, or could you just click it back in place? Mine's lost a 'foot' on one side, meaning that I can only hit it in the middle and the right to get a result. :)

- Coach

Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:44 pm
King

Quote:
Why Apollo? Why the Sun? Why the dawn? Get a clue. Go to the Rotunda of the Capitol Building in Washington D.C., stand in the exact middle of the Rotunda and look straight up. Covering the inside of the dome for all to see is a the painting entitled "The Apotheosis of George Washington". The huge painting depicts George Washington transformed as Satan promised into a new "Sun god" (Apollo) in the chariot of Apollo being pulled by four horses across the heavens. The painting is surrounded by all the old pagan "gods" of the old Roman Empire.

Ask yourself why we use an Egyptian obelisk as the Washington Monument honoring the General who led us in our fight for independence and who became the first American President. Then realize that it represents a ray of light (Ra), Illumination, the Penis of Osiris, the "generative" or "creative force," the "Lost Word" of the Mysteries, the Sun, fire (intellect), Apollo.

http://www.hourofthetime.com/majestyt.htm

Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:35 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

Why are there paintings of classical gods in the Rotunda? Because the Christian pantheon is so incredibly dull. Paintings of Roman and Greek gods have been all over Europe since the Renaisance. In your case it's prolly neo-classicism.

Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:33 am
Minor Diety

George Washington had a deal with Satan? lolol

- Coach

Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3