It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2024 4:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
I Need 1 Of These Two Games 
Minor Diety

not yet. been busy at work so not played it much since. got a day off tomorrow though ;)

yep settlers IV is a bastard. Roman missions, easy. Dark Tribe missions... well up to level 3 is easy. Vikings are total wankers and mayans... finally got lucky with it recently and made it to level 3. not exactly an easy game, but damn good fun. #5 is so much crapper, played a demo of it, its just AoE now, not settlers at all. not in graphics, difficulty OR gameplay.

Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:44 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I know Set 3 was a legend. Ih and isnt Set 5 gone 3d?

Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:55 am
Minor Diety

yeah I never got to play Set. 3, want to though, its cheap in GAME so might treat myself sometime ;)

Settlers 5 basically looks like AoE, better than 2, but not as good as AoE 3, it is 3d, but you no longer have to actually put this guy near trees, and keep the sawmill near the woodcutter, and have the right kind of meat... etc etc. You just place your buildings down and then you upgrade buildings. You never did that in Settlers. Thats AoE. *sigh* never mind. I'll probably get it when its cheap, because i do like AoE too, but it isn't a patch on Settlers, so it's a shame

Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:05 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2