It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2024 12:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Enjoy the ravings 
Minor Diety

You should enter that post in the guiness book of records!

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Tue May 24, 2005 4:57 pm
Profile WWW
King

Surprised he was allowed it in. On another forum that I use I posted 6 pages of Word in about 10 messages.

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Wed May 25, 2005 2:12 pm
Minor Diety

I'll be printing it out and reading it someday. Can't be arsed now, weather is too good.

~King of Thieves~

Thu May 26, 2005 2:08 am
Minor Diety

Coolness...and don't talk to me about the weather, bitch! ;) I'm slaving away behind my pc even more than I usually do while doing nothing behind my pc. :/ I wish I had amphetamines or something. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure my writings would start to resemble the stuff I posted if I did that. It's already a load of mumbo-jumbo as it is...let's hope I get a 10/20 for this when it's finished. :roll:

How was your thesis anyway J? What was it about, and how much did you score?

- Coach

Thu May 26, 2005 6:21 am
Minor Diety

“Het gebruik van mono- en polyatomische projectielen bij analyse van poly(ethyleenglycol) in statische secundaire ionen massaspectrometrie (S-SIMS)â€

~King of Thieves~

Thu May 26, 2005 6:35 am
Minor Diety

lol, that title indeed doesn't mean too much too me. :) But still good stuff, on the 14 I hope my promotor is as generous as yours ;) He did give me a 13 for a really poor werkstuk or scriptie (whatever you called it) so I hope he'll be satisfied with this.

I have to hand it in tomorrow....got some 17 pages left to revise, then brush up on the footnotes, bibliography, overall presentation etc. Then I'm gonna print it out tonight, it's not very big...then tomorrow morning I'm headed to the printing shop to have it (well, they, must hand in three copies) bound...then on the bus to uni and hand it in. Master plan!!! :roll:

Any idea how long it takes to get something bound? (binded?)

- Coach

Thu May 26, 2005 6:51 am
Minor Diety

That really really depends on where you do it. I had it done at uni i think, and it took almost a day. But they're not really customer-dependant of course, so their service sucks as well, if you go to some copy-centre thing it might be done faster.

I guess it depends on how you have it bound, you got several options, some might take longer (dunno, to let the glue dry or so), just go for the fastest and cheapest way :wink:

~King of Thieves~

Thu May 26, 2005 9:38 am
King

Yea, I wish I knew what the hell the first paragraph is even talking about. Its all jibberish. What is the topic of this post?

Thu May 26, 2005 10:50 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

The topic is to enjoy the madness and musings of philip k dick. :P And k J....I still gotta do a final revision and change a few more things, other than I'm done. Just did the coverpage, next up is the bibliography. Then the final correction, reworking my conclusion and introduction a bit and doing one more read to see if it all fits...I'm gonna need a lot of coke to get through the night.

- Coach

Thu May 26, 2005 2:27 pm
Minor Diety

Just printed my thesis, goddamn finally. My back hurts like hell from sitting at the pc...it's surprisingly less fun to work on a pc when you're not having a good time. :( Had this reply window open from when i started printing, but only now dared to post, Murphy and all. :roll:

It's surprising how much more work there is to it than a 10-15 page paper, while 'only' a couple of times the size. Must be the fact that you have to keep in mind every freaking thing you said for tens of pages, or you end up repeating yourself. Repeating yourself. Repeating yourself. Muha. My brain is fried. (nothing new, that) Or in my case, contradicting myself. Good thing the words 'postmodern' and 'entropy' work for all sorts of things. If you don't know what to say, throw a 'postmodern' in it!

Revising a ten-page paper is tedious at most, this was horrible. And had to do most of it in screen...can't afford to completely print the damn thing to check for errors.

Anyhoo...maybe I shouldn't be claiming victory too soon...I still gotta get up, gotta get it bound, jump on the bus, hand it in, pass. The latter is debatable, in terms of likeliness. :)

But anyway...finished this motherfucker. Time for a series of papers now, and methinks I'm gonna visit that cute girl for her notes on some course. After I slept two days in a row, that is.

PEACE OUT BITCHES!! Wish my thesis luck :P

- Coach

Thu May 26, 2005 8:11 pm
Felix Rex

lol, good luck. I wanna know what you get.

Fri May 27, 2005 10:43 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Heh, thanks. I have slightly recuperated since I posted the above, so expect a little less pointless drivel from now on. I'm curious about the grade too...because this was a pretty crappy thesis. Maybe I should try puting more work than a week and a half in it next time. :roll: Pray for the 10, and if not I still got a whole summer to fix my shit. :)

Ah, and as you can see the binding and handing in went flawless. Fuck you, Murphy.

- Coach

Fri May 27, 2005 11:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2