Does Ox Own you?
Yes 80%  80%  [ 4 ]
Yes 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 5

Ox Owns You 
Knight

lol, next time log in!

sheesh, 3 tries and he still didn't get it. :lol:

I was on a horrid horrid little I-mac that képt logging me out every time I tried to post :?

Mon May 02, 2005 11:52 am
Minor Diety

A good workman gets his wife to do it.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Mon May 02, 2005 6:59 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

guess you're stuck both ways then mole :P

Mon May 02, 2005 7:08 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Tue May 03, 2005 6:39 am
Minor Diety

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Tue May 03, 2005 8:20 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

ok, I'm a lazy fuck, but I've finally gotten around to doing some drinking of some belgian ale. This isn't QUITE complete, but damn close.

Hoegaarden Grand Cru
Satis - Though a definite step up from the usual Hoegaarden, it still got a light, fluffy flavor with a hint of citrus. Or something. Certinaly drinkable, but not what I would drink regularly.

Shiny - It tastes like the other Hoegaarden I've had, but a little zestier.

Tripel Karmeliet

Satis - I like it. It's got a bit of a carmel/chocolate taste, probably why it's called that. :) Good beer, though.

Shiny - I think it's good. No bitter after taste. Just a perfect beer. I love it.

Belle-Vue Kriek

Satis - ugh. OMG ugh. It tastes like a combination of cherry-flavored cough syrup and beer.

Shiny - Pure nast. I'm going to kick your ass, Ox. You said it didn't taste like cherry.

Satan Gold

Satis - With a name like Satan....it gets some points. It's not bad, but it's not all that good, either, imo. If I was out of better beer, I'd drink it to get drunk.

Shiny - Drinkable. Not bad. Not good.

Trappistes Rochefort

Satis - A bit sweet. Interesting taste, though. Not bad, though I'd probably prefer Satan.

Shiny - Tastes like Kwak, sweet.

Deleium Nocturnum

satis - A bit of an odd taste, but generally pretty good. This one gets one thumb up

Shiny - Good. Not great. Yummy. Will drink. Favorite so far.

Sun May 29, 2005 2:28 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Lol, so basically you didn't REALLY like much of the beers aye? :) Ah well...lol@ the kriek. It all depends on what you suspect I suppose, it's not my thing either but some ppl really love it. So kick my ass all you want. :P

I forgot which beer(s) were left on the list (i do remember there's another kriek tho :twisted: ), so get drinking!!!

- Coach

Sun May 29, 2005 4:30 pm
Felix Rex

lol, yea, one last kriek. You might have to wait on a review of that one. :)

So, anyway, end result is that Kostritzer is still top dog as far as we're concerned. However, there were several beers in there which kick the piss out of all previous Belgian beers I've had. Delerium Nocturnum and Tripel Karmeliet are some damn good beers. And noe (except the Kriek) sucked. hehe

Sun May 29, 2005 10:25 pm
Profile WWW
Count

Awwww Ox, was just a fleeting OMG I hate cherry taste in my mouth talking - could never kick your ass - well unless asked hehe. /hug /kiss seriously though thank you 2 were good beers - the one that tasted like kwak was not bad either just not my style of beer. Did we mention thank you? if not thank you sweetie /hug. OX RULEZZZZZ

Mon May 30, 2005 2:40 pm
Knight

Lol, so basically you didn't REALLY like much of the beers aye? :) Ah well...lol@ the kriek. It all depends on what you suspect I suppose, it's not my thing either but some ppl really love it. So kick my ass all you want. :P

I forgot which beer(s) were left on the list (i do remember there's another kriek tho :twisted: ), so get drinking!!!

Dear me Rinox, you actually subjected unwitting victims to Kriek?? :shock: That beer is just... syrup. Horrible.

Mon May 30, 2005 3:24 pm
Minor Diety

You might shoot me for this, but last week, when it was 30 degrees (celcius, not fahrenheit), i was happy to drink a Kriek (Lindemans) in the sun, really refreshing.

But Lac has a good point, it's cruel to catch them by surprise, you should have put a warning note in it.

~King of Thieves~

Mon May 30, 2005 11:50 pm
Minor Diety

I did include a note, it just wasn't really about the beer..so I guess I caught them a bit by surprise, even if the cherries on the label should have given it away. :wink: So sorry, and you're welcome Shiny, hehe...good to know that my ass-kicking by a Texan gal is still only a distant reality; :)

EDIT: hahaha, J drank Kriek!! *points, laughs, dances*

- Coach

Tue May 31, 2005 4:57 am
Felix Rex

lol. The beer wasn't bad at all (except the kriek). BTW, I have a funny feeling that other Kriek is going to be in the fridge for a long time.

Tue May 31, 2005 5:29 am
Profile WWW
Count

hehe he tried to feed it to my friend actually but I didn't say that..... but I warned her and like a good girl gave her a yummy mixed drink so she could pass out on the couch drunk hehe. although we would have tried it if she would have drank it /giggle loves yas

Tue May 31, 2005 5:31 am
Minor Diety

Haha, feeding booze to unsuspecting friends seems like a very charitable thing to do. :) And good to know that you guys liked it, even if it wasn't the best ever...or something. 8-)

- Coach

Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next