It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2024 9:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
kissing in your country/region? 
Minor Diety

Mmm...thanks for all the input again. Well, it's official: I'm a freak. :P Compared to most of you here I'm a kissing psycho.

Anyway, if you ever run into me and you're a girl: i'll prolly give you a kiss on the cheeck, don't freak out. And bf's, don't land a fist on my other cheeck. :P

- Coach

Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:31 am
Minor Diety

Mm, k...so nobody elsez kisses anyone on the cheeck except their kids/parents or their lovers.

I said i kiss long-time-no-see friends and new close family friends on the cheek in Italy.

Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:46 am
Count

I don't kiss other people as a friendly thing often but i do it on occasion. However hugs are another subject i hugs damn near everyone I am close to - and from what I can tell most are not uncomfortable by it - hell since i have mostly guy friends i think they dig it hehe.

Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:23 pm
Minor Diety

Haha...as long as they don't get too happy :wink: I only hug my female friends on special occasions, like at birthdays, new year's, when they're crying, or when I'm really drunk and become very friendly. :roll:

derf wrote:
I said i kiss long-time-no-see friends and new close family friends on the cheek in Italy.

But you're not in Italy, BITCH!! ;) hehe, jk man

- Coach

Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:47 pm
King

Haha...as long as they don't get too happy :wink: I only hug my female friends on special occasions, like at birthdays, new year's, when they're crying, or when I'm really drunk and become very friendly. :roll:

Not particularly fair that girls can hug all the time and just be counted as affectionate and guys get called gay. Least I have a lot of friends that are girls.

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:43 am
Minor Diety

Well, im not there now, but i go quite regularly.

Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:11 am
Emperor

I cannot say nothing general. Even in the Belgrad we have the school districts where ppl (mostly academics) greet to each other by handshake, then the other districts where mentality goes into american Emisions and EVERYONE greet to each other by kissing the cheeks. It is, anyway, usual that two friends (age from about - '80) kiss each other's cheek as a sign of greeting after they have not saw each other for a long time. That's as well usual in the province, between the (groups of) cousins who haven't saw each other for a long time. In Serbia, three cheeks are usual, in Croatia only two.

When we talk about g/f - b/f relations, there is nothing which is unusual, in comparing with the most of States of Europe.

Have I skipped something? :roll:

Personaly, I like only hand shaking and do the cheek kissing just from the courtesy.

Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:13 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

... american Emisions ...

:shock:

Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:09 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

- Coach

Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:06 am
Felix Rex

well, an 'emission' is another word for a 'discharge'. Like, what men do from time to time, if you catch my drift.

Nocturnal emissions, for instance, is something I understand Mole suffers from.

Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:14 pm
Profile WWW
Emperor

GFreeman wrote:
... american Emisions ...

:shock:

Opps. :) Thing which i.e. appears every evning on TV. Something about (past)teenagers on college. There ppl kissed each other in a cheek nearly every time, when they meet. Enough to make some generations to do the same. Personaly, never was TV fan so I cannot say nothing for the title.

Which word should alter "Emision"?

Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:47 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol@ emission = blowing load. I think "programs" would be ok Gfree. Assuming you mean tv-shows. :) Deutsch 'Rundfunk'. God I love that word, can't say it enough

Rundfunkgesellschaft
Westdeutscher Rundfunk
Rundfunk hier, Rundfunk da, Rundfunk überall!

Damn coke getting me all enthusiastic again

- Coach

Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:07 pm
Felix Rex

I assume by 'American emissions' you mean the influence of American culture. There's not an easy replacement for your phrase, but emissions certainly conjures up some concepts you weren't purposefully aiming for. :)

Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:25 pm
Profile WWW
King

Mon May 02, 2005 8:56 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Emperor

Sat, I simply missed the phrase. It could be altered with ~"Daily film on TV program". :)

Tue May 03, 2005 6:04 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next