It is currently Fri Oct 11, 2024 3:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
for pev or mole 
Knight

yea yea ok i guess there are some guys out there that know how to use it, but in my personal xp i was with someone for over 6yrs with a very small package lol and well i'd rather not have to relive that part of my life. i'm very happy with my husband he has a very nice one too =) he is a boob man to so i got that department covered lol but still i like to know what i'm getting myself into. i met my husband online and i'm sure it was one of the 1st questions i asked him lol

Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:23 pm
Profile YIM
lol. "Teeth, package, hair, wallet". Admit it women, it's all about that!

Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:24 pm
Emperor

I think 'head' is a better word that 'skull'. Makes it sound like you're sizing them up to add to your skull collection in the other room. :p

Then I'm a morbid guy, iyo. :p You are not alone, btw. Bastards! Sounds like you never enjoyed while you pass with nose somewhere about the point where the spin and skull dovetail to each other.

(about the black shirts)
Lol, pev. That's the way I like to dress, but many ppl have said me that is unattractive. :( I just had to consider more vivid colors.

*o.k. abandon the idea anout love poetry*

Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:43 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

You are not alone, btw. Bastards! Sounds like you never enjoyed while you pass with nose somewhere about the point where the spin and skull dovetail to each other.

Man, it's like murder poetry! Keep it up Gfree. :)

On the love poetry...only resort to that once you've got a firmly established relationship. Never use it as a means to get one. :)

- Coach

Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:06 am
Minor Diety

i hate poetry of all kinds! lol. Well cept William blake but ssh. *ahem* anyhoo yeah me and most of my mates will agree black shirts improve 90% of guys ;)

and if it was about the wallet, what the hell am i doing with mole? then again he does have a nice blue and yellow one...

Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:34 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I bet the black shirts thing is just cos it doesn't show the ethereal sweaty armpits. :) Lol@ Mole's wallet...my own wallet is usually worth more than what's in it. (say, about 90% of the time) It's nice and leathery. Therefore I seldom use it...if they steal my wallet i'll lose one of my most valuable items, so I leave it at home and carry money around in m pockets all the time. And lose it, of course. DO NOT KNOCK THE MASTERPLAN!

- Coach

Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:42 am
Felix Rex

lol...my wallet's too expensive, so I don't carry it. wtf. Ox has been smoking too much of that ganja again. As for the skull poetry, I'm not really sure what to make of it.

Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:08 am
Profile WWW
Emperor

*o.k. abandon the idea anout love poetry*

Actually, on the place of that text was the question connected with sending the love poetry to someone who refuse more conventional ways of communication from, probably, most ridiculous reasons. It's a shame to have a bf i.e. I leaved the comment just in case that someone saw the former text. Well, I can cast my question again, if you're willing to hear. Eh?

About the "skull" issue, I have nothing to add. Beside the medical term "the Cranium", I
cannot find the other word. Well, just can bet that Ox never tried to massage fem's spin.

Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:32 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

spine? I think 'head' is the word you're looking for, as opposed to 'skull'. Skull has morbid connotations. Bleh, anyway, what the hell were we talking about?

Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:56 pm
Profile WWW
Emperor

what the hell were we talking about?

Satis, really don't know how to imagine that spine and haad are the same. Anyway: What I have talked (don't worry I won't keep it) about? About the erotic points on the women's body.

Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:21 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

oh, no, I know the difference between a spine and a skull. I was just curious if that's what 'spin' was referring to. Bleh, enough confusion. I say we forget that portion of the conversation and focus on the erotic points on women's bodies.

Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:36 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Lol, agreed, this is making my head hurt.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:05 pm
Profile WWW
Emperor

Sorry, have nothing more to say, except we will talk about the removed question about sending the love poetry. Note: the question is primarly for fems.

Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:21 am
Profile WWW
Marquis

Gets confused by GFree's english :?: :!: :?:

Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:18 am
Felix Rex

lol, yea. Though he's getting alot better. Anyone else notice? Either I'm getting more and more used to Gfreenglish or he's getting better at it.

Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:31 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next