It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2024 6:29 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1535 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 ... 103  Next
Funny stuff 
King

I thought this was too funny so I put it in these thread.

LMAO, We where going to turn them into homosexuals!!! ROFLMAO!!
Quote:
THE Pentagon considered developing a host of non-lethal chemical weapons that would disrupt discipline and morale among enemy troops, newly declassified documents reveal.

Most bizarre among the plans was one for the development of an "aphrodisiac" chemical weapon that would make enemy soldiers sexually irresistible to each other. Provoking widespread homosexual behaviour among troops would cause a "distasteful but completely non-lethal" blow to morale, the proposal says.

Other ideas included chemical weapons that attract swarms of enraged wasps or angry rats to troop positions, making them uninhabitable. Another was to develop a chemical that caused "severe and lasting halitosis", making it easy to identify guerrillas trying to blend in with civilians. There was also the idea of making troops' skin unbearably sensitive to sunlight.

The proposals, from the US Air Force Wright Laboratory in Dayton, Ohio, date from 1994. The lab sought Pentagon funding for research into what it called "harassing, annoying and 'bad guy'-identifying chemicals". The plans have been posted online by the Sunshine Project, an organisation that exposes research into chemical and biological weapons.

Spokesman Edward Hammond says it was not known if the proposed $7.5 million, six-year research plan was ever pursued.

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns? ... print=true

Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:25 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Felix Rex

Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:31 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

hahaha, that kinda cleared up my day. lolol. I'm not really sure how it breaks troop morale tho, a bunch of gay men fornicating around doesn't make me want to stop fighting, heh. The sunlight thing does sound kinda scary. And can someone tell me what 'halitosis' is? A medical condition I gather?

On a less bright note: my pet mouse died today. :( I came home to find the fella dead in his box. When I left this morning he was already breathing very difficultly, so he must have been for a while already. I kinda saw it coming for a few days tho. He never left his cardboard lair anymore, until two days ago when he suddenly popped out when I came in the room. He looked skinny, his eyes were all sticky and he didn't move as swiftly as before. Now yesterday night is when the 'strangest' thing happened. I came in, he jumped up and I went to play with him, putting my hand in the box. After a while he crawls into my hand, something he never ever did before, he didn't like being picked up much. Because I was already afraid he might not live too long I gave him some extra attention, petting him etc. Then he started shaking all over and I thought he might be cold, so I went to bed and let him rest on my belly for a while, between the sheets. (where it's warm and soft, god bless pot bellies) I kept him there for half an hour before I really had to get some sleep (twas 4AM), and put him back into his box. Seems like he felt he was dying and looking for a place to die, or some warmth, or some comfort, dunno. It sure was weird. And it sucks. :( I'm burying it tomorrow, next to my two cats. Getting a bit crowded there.

- Coach

Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:16 pm
Minor Diety

Woohoo! Bring it on, this i want to exist. Anyway, I'm back online.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:15 pm
Profile WWW
Marquis

And can someone tell me what 'halitosis' is? A medical condition I gather?

halitosis = really bad breath

would be kinda stupid if you ask me, wandering round and trying to smell peoples breaths, and what if the innocent person just didn't brush their teeth?

anway sorry bout the mouse, only ever had one pet die on me and that was a rabbit. the neighbours were looking after it while i was on holiday and it died, neighbours felt so guilty.

uhh did mole just make any sense at all??

Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:19 pm
Minor Diety

Nope, he didn't. Suffice to say, he's back online. :)

Thanks@ both explanation and mousething. Sucks about the rabbit, I'd feel mighty guilty too if I were them hehe.

Anyway, to get back on topic:

This one's sad but of some comical value. I can just imagine a bunch of soldiers march through age-old cities. :roll: and :(

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050115/325/fac67.html

- Coach

Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:52 pm
Minor Diety

yes i'm back. and in a little more sense, what i meant was these techniques and chemicals should be used, because that would be awesome.

Rock Band [35%]

Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:06 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Aye, Happy wintereenmas. The official celebration starts 25th yes?

Rock Band [35%]

Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:10 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol, Ox youre just a big softie after all.

Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:36 am
Minor Diety

Rock Band [35%]

Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:38 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol, Mole is back for 3 days and the spam started ;) and sure Derf, I'm a big ole' hugglebear with a special fetish for ancient ruins. :) Now I gotta find something funny to post, but I'm too drained. NO FUNNY SOUP FOR YOU!

- Coach

Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:21 pm
Felix Rex

Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:58 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hehe, speaking about addictions, this weekend i went out on a bachelor-party (dunno the real name, but the guy is getting married soon, you prolly know what i mean) and man i think i've had the worst hangover since years. I'm stil kinda recovering. It was great though, we went to Holland (Maastricht) btw.

Anyway, i'm probably an alcoholic according to your site Satis. As if i didn't already know that. :)

Next movie might have been taken at Ox' place: http://www.manzonderkop.be/Post/?P_ID=7403

~King of Thieves~

Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:45 am
Minor Diety

Dunno if you've heard the song about Schnappi, it's a über-hit in germany. You can listen to it just by following this link: http://www.warumdarum.de/schnappi/schna ... okodil.htm

It's terrible, and i'm stuck with it in my head and constantly singing it, which drives my gf crazy.

~King of Thieves~

Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:55 pm
Minor Diety

Oh mann it's the catchiest song EVER! Schni- Schna- Schnappi! I especially like the child-molester voice at the end saying 'JA!' and so on. But that's prolly meant to be Schnappi himself. Sounds like you had a blast in Maastrict J-man...didn't run into any tedious Dutch coppers did you? They're pretty strict over there, not anything like Belgium eh. ;) But I guess it's ok with it being in Limburg and all...pretty laid back. I hope you made fun of their accents. ;)

and lol@ Satis' site. Let's see

'Answering the following four questions can help you find out if you or a loved one has a drinking problem:

Have you ever felt you should cut down on your drinking?
Have people annoyed you by criticizing your drinking?
Have you ever felt bad or guilty about your drinking?
Have you ever had a drink first thing in the morning to steady your nerves or to get rid of a hangover?
One "yes" answer suggests a possible alcohol problem. More than one "yes" answer means it is highly likely that a problem exists.'

Have you ever felt you should cut down on your drinking?-check
Have people annoyed you by criticizing your drinking?-check
Have you ever felt bad or guilty about your drinking?-check
Have you ever had a drink first thing in the morning to steady your nerves or to get rid of a hangover?-i'm not addicted; so no. :P

Hilarious though...according to them I'm supposed to be halfway down the gutter. :roll: Maybe if I had more cash to afford serious booze. :(

- Coach

Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:10 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1535 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 ... 103  Next