It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2024 7:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
merry christmas. 
King

Arnold technically can't be president of the United States, since he wasn't born American (he was Austrian). Anyway....I hate holidays. :p

I know but he has a organization that is pushing to change the constituion to allow non-us born citizens to run for president. I say right now there is a 50/50 chance its gets passed. Although main stream republicans dont like him, he is a major weapon in the conservative arsenal. I'm willing to beat all the tea in China that he would beat any democrate that they put against him.

Yes Rinox, I like the guy and support him but at the same time I like to keep a cricital eye on him. Believe it or not I do the same thing with Pres. Bush.

Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:26 am
Profile ICQ YIM
King

For a republican he doesn't sound too bad considering he has avtually helped his state a bit. Thing is for the non-US born citizens to run for president, can you just imagine someone like Rinox running for US president.

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:14 am
Minor Diety

lol. I'd make a great powercrazy dictator. :twisted: I'd have Arnie as my Underking.

- Coach

Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:03 pm
Felix Rex

I didn't know about Arnie's presidential dreams. That kind of scares me. I'm not sure what I think of that.

Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:18 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

In Europe, Arnie would have never passed as a politician. But since this is irrellevant, blah.

Fri Dec 31, 2004 6:32 am
Minor Diety

I'm not so sure of that, I can see him getting serious votes in his homecountry. But it's true that the US has a 'tradition' of politics and showbiz mingling. Just take a look at the party conventions.

Satis wrote:
don't worry, I'd snipe your ass, Ox.

lol...I'm pretty sure you'd attempt it anyway, either on president or bum Rinox. :P Enjoy this site, tho:

http://www.amendforarnold.com/

hehe...I don't want to see him in the white house, but I do feel it's ridiculous that only a 'born' American can run for prez. Isn't that in conflict with other ideas anyway, 'all American citizens have equal rights' and all that? Granted, we have a king who's only king because he was born into it, but the king doesn't mean crap, he just signs our laws, hehe. Last time a king refused to sign a law (former king Boudewijn I, on abortion) parliament removed from power for 5 minutes, signed the law themselves, and put him back in place. lol.

- Coach

Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:28 pm
Felix Rex

rofl....I think the law is a good idea, only because it can keep someone from becoming an American (if even that was required) become 'popular' and then twist our country from the inside to suit his own, other-county needs. Bah, that probably wouldn't happen, but I appreciate the thought.

Bleh....I say we remove the government and place me in charge. :)

Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:45 am
Profile WWW
King

God knows what would happen if Michael Howard would be put in power of Britain.

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:42 am
Minor Diety

God knows what would happen if Michael Howard would be put in power of Britain.

Britain would fall back 10 years.

Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:54 am
Minor Diety

Just be sure: Michael Howard is the leader of the Tories, right? If so; at least it's not Kilroy. lol. :roll:

- Coach

Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:43 pm
Minor Diety

Yep, youre right. Kilroy is a racist. They might aswell merge the Tories and UKIP with the BNP.

Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:14 am
King

Michael Howard isn't British birth though. Shows we haven't the same prejudice as Americans (people in the USA if you want to be picky, see Americans and Geography). Anyway he's a hypocrite.

Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:03 am
Minor Diety

All Tories are hypocrytes. They oppose EVERYTHING put forward and when they come into power, fuck everything up.

Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:13 am
King

Actually its the other way round. He put in most of the stuff he's now trying to change.

Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:20 am
Minor Diety

What i meant is that suppose Labour or Lib Dems propose a typical Tory policy, the Tories would blindingly go and oppose it anyway, just for the sake of making the others look bad.

Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next