It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 5:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Heya 
Minor Diety

Im 1.87m and 85Kg. Ive been going to the gym so ive started to get a bit of pumpage in the upper body.

Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:14 am
Minor Diety

On a related note, if all goes well I should be in Europe next Summer. What're you all doing? :)

lol...I had a vague idea this was coming. What will I be doing this summer...nothing much spectacular, I'm afraid. :) I suppose I'll be living at my parents', haha. I either have summer exams or graduate, and either way my rental contract ends.

So: I'll be livin' the fast life at my folks' home. Woohoo! :P On the bright side; if you'd stop by: we have an extra 'building' in our garden where my granddad used to live, before he passed away. We (me and my brothers) use it mainky to hang out now when we're around. So you'd have a roof, a tv and a shower. And beer. :) hehe...erhm..that's about all I'll be doing.

Do you need a visum for Belgium or something? Or does the free transport in the EU apply to ppl coming in from germany too. Feel free to stop by, at any rate. And you should feel stupid for spending cash on the big trousers. :P

EDIT: had no idea you were that tall Derf. Somehow pictured you smaller. Not midget-small, but smaller than me anyway. ;) (1.83m)

- Coach

Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:09 pm
Minor Diety

lol, no way, im a big boy, just shorter than Arathorn methinks.

Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:27 am
Minor Diety

I'm about 1.90 tall and about 79 kilogrammes. I really can't get any fatter, I train five times a week and eat enough.

Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:30 am
Felix Rex

I need a Visa to get into the EU, yea. Once I'm there, though, I should be able to travel freely. I mean, really, are there any actualy borders any more? I remember traveling from Germany to Holland and France 10 years ago, and the "borders" weren't by any means guarded. Certainly I didn't get stopped, just drove right through.

Anyway, I do need to get a Visa. :/ I'm a world citizen, damnit! :p

Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:40 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Just be happy that you're not a foreigner going to America, that's more trouble than you'll be going through.
Borders are a laugh yes, no real borders anymore now, customs (douane) is something from the past i believe, sometimes you can still have control, but that doesn't happen often. Most border controls you get here are for drug traffic from holland. Or to check if you're not using fraudulous diesel for example.

Are your plans still pretty vague, or do you actually know already about when you'll coming to europe, for how long, .. ?

Btw if you're driving from Germany to Holland to France, i think you're supposed to pass through Belgium. So why not mention us huh!!

~King of Thieves~

Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:16 am
Felix Rex

lol....no, I drove from Germany to Holland once, and from Germany to France once. Not both in a row. As far as I know, I've never been in Belgium.

Plans are vague. I'm thinking a week or two, sometime during the summer. My German grandmother turns 100 next year, so we're having a family kind of outing or something. I'll be based out of Dusseldorf, Germany, I think, since that's where she lives. I plan on going to Frankfurt for at least a day or two to reminisce my childhood, and after that I'm not sure. If I'm taking Shiny along (or anyone else for that matter) we're definetley hitting Holland. heheh. Hearing about cafes and experiencing them are two completely different things. :P

Anyway, once shit starts solidifying, I'll give out more info. I plan on at least saying hi to Ox. The rest of you bastards can rot. :p

Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:57 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Ah okay, 2 different stages, then it's highly possible you haven't been in belgium, yes.

And be sure to give info and not visit belgium behind my back. I might want to say high to the big chief here when you're visiting ox (which could very well be in my proximity, as in half an hour drive). You bastard :P

~King of Thieves~

Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:27 am
Felix Rex

lol. Will do. With my luck, the old lady will keel over and I'll get laid off again by next summer. :p

Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:43 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

haha, let's hope that's a no @ both. It would suck to die shortly before turning 100, heh. And stop by to say 'high' eh J...Freudian slip ;) And just about everything in belgium is in proximity..I think a 2-hour drive is about the worst you can do. In the US two hours is nothing, but to us it's huge. :roll: I went to Malta a few times in my life (tiny island in the medditeranean) and to them visiting the second, even smaller, island (Gozo) was a full-fledged holiday. We visited it for a day or two during our stay on Malta itself. Funny how distance gets relative. :)

And Dusseldorf, that's pretty darn close to Belgium...shouldn't be a prob. Wtf were you looking for in France btw? As I recall you don't speak French and knowing the French they refuse to speak English. lol.

EDIT: http://www.worldatlas.com/webimage/coun ... ope/mt.htm

Malta...320 square kilometres. Belgium is 38.000 sq. km., the USA is 9,666,861 sq. km. :roll:

- Coach

Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:49 pm
Minor Diety

My German grandmother turns 100 next year.

Hell, i raise my glass to that. Cheers!

My aunt and her boyfriend live in Stuttgart. Not really close at all with Dusseldorf, but the boyfriend is pretty much in the same field of work as you Sat (youre in networking right? Cisco 'n' shit?).

Anyway, he co-owns Wapsol. www.wapsol.de

Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:03 am
Felix Rex

lol. I'm kinda IT/telecom right now. I know Cisco but it's not something I usually deal with. Mainly telecom switches (at at least the computers that drive them), networks, server-class O/S's and some proprietary software and hardware. But anyway....

yea, 2 hours isn't shit. I've spent 2 hours getting somewhere in Dallas. Mainly because of traffic, but still. As for France, I visited Paris on some tour shit just to take a look at it. Actually, the few French people I talked to were very friendly.

Anyway...blah.

Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:29 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Anyhoo... My brain can not intake all the stuff coming from the screen. It nor can function to complete sentence making.

So i be internet bound soon, Ar!

The bastards will be charging me £50 installation! Shit heads!

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:00 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

50 quid?! can't you install it yourself? Or is it really about putting in phone cables etc.?

@ Satis..mm, k. I myself have found Paris to be an uptight place full of bastards trying to run me over and con artists thinking they can fool me. I like most other parts of France, but Paris was a major letdown. Bastard Parisians. However, I did like the cheap food, museums and overall nakedness. Not that I can't find nakedness here, but it's a detour. In Paris it's part of main street, so to speak. :roll:

- Coach

Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:47 pm
Felix Rex

heheh...the food was good. The Louvre was great, of course. The Eiffel Tower is gay. Err...yea, anyway, it wasn't bad, imo. Mole sounds like he's been toking on that crack a bit hard.

Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:04 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4