It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 5:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Heya 
Minor Diety

Lol i'm back, i'll tell you about how things went later. Dunno if you've seen a picture of her yet, i think i posted one earlier, i'll post another one if i can find a decent one.

~King of Thieves~

Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:47 am
Felix Rex

Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:01 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Picture from my gf, her sister and the sister's husband, taken last saturday, preparing to drink champagne. :D
Almost forgot: her 'brother' is on the picture as well, the white dog (west highland terrier) Charlie.

Oh in case you're wondering: the sister is 5 months pregnant, so she's not that big normally speaking :wink:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

~King of Thieves~

Last edited by J on Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:05 pm
Minor Diety

I need a username and password to see your image.

Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:17 pm
Minor Diety

Yeah i was afraid that would happen, found another one though.

To finish my story: sex and shrek both got rescheduled. :D
I forgot that drinking alcohol and eating is pretty deadly for my stomach as well. I always forget that when i'm drunk btw. Which isn't good.

On sunday my gf had another surprise, we went to Holland, she booked a hotel in Breda, and we visited "de Efteling". Hadn't been there for a while, mainly because it's focused on (little) children. But we had good laughs, did the "sprookjesbos" twice. Afterwards had some good drinks in the hotel. Only negative point is that it is FREAKING COLD outside.

And I'm back on schedule now btw :wink:

~King of Thieves~

Last edited by J on Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:20 pm
Minor Diety

Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:29 pm
Minor Diety

Food and alcohol go together very well for me. I love a fat hamburger or shoarma on a night out.
Last week was a bit too much though, I was drunk on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. :roll:

Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:39 pm
Minor Diety

Well i love it too, but the problem is my stomach doesn't agree. I have a very weak stomach, and i don't know many people that have worse hangovers than i have. I've even thought at times that i might be allergic to alcohol or something. But i'm not going to have that tested, it just tastes too damn good!

For non-belgians and non-dutch: www.efteling.nl for an idea of the park i've been too

Another picture, without the dog, with the mother-in-law(-to-be).

Btw from my gf's parents, i got a whiskey-tasting evening as a present. Meaning i can drink several really fine whiskeys and eat irish stew. Mm eating and drinking again .. how will that end :)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

~King of Thieves~

Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:47 pm
Felix Rex

you're gonna end up on the floor in a puddle of your own vomit. As long as you ahve fun getting there. :p

Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:44 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Efteling rox0rs! Now you mention it Satis, last time i woke up in a puddle of my own vomit was when I'd visited the Efteling. :roll: I love it...much better than all the other amusement parks. Maybe Walibi comes close. My family is from Wallonia so we always passed the zeppelin in Waver when I went down to visit them. ;)

Nice pics J, who took them btw? I assume your father-in-law? You look really sharp on 'em too, did you gain some weight since last time or something? Cos you look less boney. ;) Which is good of course. I'd look out for that brother-in-law tho...he looks like he's gonna end up on the front page saying "AXE KILLER MURDERS 5 IN FAMILY DRAMA". Right next to the "SPECIAL: RINOX REPORTED MOST SEXY MAN IN UNIVERSE" headline. ;)

W00t@ whiskey night...you freaking bastard, your in-laws WANT you to drink, lol. Oh man, I need a girlfriend. And her parents have to be as cool.

and lol@ mole...nice of you to swing by man, you should be hooked up on the net soon enough aye?

- Coach

Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:57 pm
Minor Diety

The "me gaining weight" is something that happened when i first went to uni. I went in my first year there from about 65 kg to 78 kg .. which can't be healthy. And in the next years i kinda balanced around 80 kg, now i'm a bit over it i think (i never really weigh myself properly). Sometimes people ask if i lost weight, sometimes if i gained .. i think i'm a rather slim person with a beer belly :P Anyway, you should have seen me when i was 18 or so, THAT was boney. My mother-in-law saw pictures of me stripping in a bar (don't ask :P) and only wearing boxer shorts, and she couldn't believe that was me. So skinny.

Yeah, my gf's father took the pictures, and i'm aware of the potential threats of the other guy, we try to keep him happy and feed him enough ;)

Which reminds me, saturday we'll be going to a cheese-and-wine evening with the in-laws, on which i'll prolly won't drink that much since friday i'll be visiting a cantus with my gf before going to a christmas-party (TD). So if there's vomiting in the near future it might be then, hopefully i'm not getting sick though, since i'm having stomach aches, getting the flu would suck big time.

~King of Thieves~

Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:56 am
Minor Diety

lol... man, you've got the life of a student, but with a degree. And money. (well, more money than me anyway :P ) And good job on the gaining weight...80 for 1.80m is it right? Makes perfect sense.

- Coach

Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:38 pm
Minor Diety

1.85 meter actually, i always told myself i'd start losing weight when i would be at the 80 kg limit. But when i reached it i just shifted that to 85, makes more sense (cough). Or i can't stand the idea not eating and drinking whatever i want.
Oh and don't think i have any money, since i'm jobless now and never had a real job (meaning longer than a few weeks) my "dop" isn't that great (about 320 euro). And i spend it all on buying stuff (food etc.) for me and my gf, actually you could consider it as my part of the rent. So i have no money whatsoever.
But i might have a job soon. Hopefully. Now i'm gonna challenge my gf for a tennis-match on playstation. I'm getting her to play games .. dunno how that happened but it's great. She can't stand losing though :)

~King of Thieves~

Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:04 pm
Minor Diety

lol. So another bastard with a girl that likes to game, dammit. :P To put it in the words of the musical geniuses (:roll:) blink 182: I need a girl that I can train. I think 320€ is still good cash for not working, but I don't have as many expenses (like a real apartment) so I'm probably better off.

and about losing weight...the only time it's necessary to lose weight is when you don't fit your pants anymore, imho. I lost 12 kilos half a year ago to be able to comfortably wear my pants again, I'm too cheap to buy new fat man pants. :)

- Coach

Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:52 am
Felix Rex

I started buying bigger pants. Then I lost weight. Now all my pants/belts are just a bit too large. I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad.

On a related note, if all goes well I should be in Europe next Summer. What're you all doing? :)

Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:48 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next