It is currently Tue Oct 08, 2024 9:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Sinterklaas pics 
Minor Diety

Post Sinterklaas pics
Figured I'd make some shots of some Sinterklaas attributes I gathered. :) If you don't know what Sinterklaas is, check my explanation:

http://forums.clankiller.com/viewtopic. ... c&start=15

Here we go..first, three general shots of a part of the loot. Chocolate Sinterklaas or Zwarte Piet, or just a bear, lion, carriage etc. If you can imagine it made in chocolate you can buy it on Sinterklaas. :) Other traditional stuff is the tangerines and the gingerbread you see. The cake is anything but traditional, but I liked it so I bought it. :P

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Coach

Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:56 am
Minor Diety

There's one of the cake, one of a chocolate Sinterklaas (he looks really freaky because of that bad pic...terminator eyes). Behind him another, smaller Sint in white choc.

Last but not least: a chocolate Zwarte Piet, holding his punishing rod for the kids that have been bad. He's holding his bag in the other hand but the carriage in front of him blocks the view. Yet another chocolate Sint is standing next to him.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Coach

Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:03 am
Minor Diety

Some general stupidity: COP KILLER!! You can see his neck break in my mouth if you look closely. Isn't that the coolest thing you ever saw? (don't answer that :P )

- Coach

Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:05 am
Minor Diety

Damn it that Sinterklaas of yours is heavy on chocolate...

Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:20 am
Minor Diety

I almost forgot to mention: the other traditional thing on Sinterklaas is marsipan! Behold my pound of marsipan! I also had a kilo but I can't find it atm.

- Coach

Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:20 am
Minor Diety

Damn it that Sinterklaas of yours is heavy on chocolate...

Yours isn't? I thought they were exactly alike in Holland and Belgium...except for yours being cheaper, but that's by default. ;)

- Coach

Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 am
Minor Diety

It's not yet on, tonight's the night, hey you guys are supposed to do it tommorow.
Normally we have less chocolate and more marzipan though.

Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:23 am
Minor Diety

Hehe, I can't wait for december the 6th so I already started. ;) Since I'm not getting any real presents anymore anyway it's all about the choc, and that tends to be a bit of a stretch datewise. ;)

- Coach

Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:44 am
Minor Diety

So Sinterklass is what you Belgians call choco-dildo fetish?

Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:59 am
Minor Diety

Heh, more or less. Except for the dildo-part. :roll: :P

- Coach

Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:57 am
Minor Diety

My 'loot' this year was more than i expected, taking into account that i moved in with my gf. At home there were always tons of chocolate, we could keep eating chocolate untill easter.
I also got the traditional stuff, and my gf bought us chocolate balls filled with whiskey (for me) and with baileys (for her). We couldn't wait either untill this night/next morning.

~King of Thieves~

Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:45 am
Minor Diety

we could keep eating chocolate untill easter.

And then... chocolate easter bunnies!!!!!
It's a long wait between Easter and Sinterklaas again though, maybe Sint Maarten should be planned a little earlier in the year. :roll:

Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:14 pm
Minor Diety

Yeah that's part of the plan, after the "zwarte pieten" we can start eating bunnies. And eggs.
And when summer begins it's time to slow down on chocolate, and start eating ice cream or something. Preferably something chocolate-like flavour. :P

~King of Thieves~

Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:54 pm
Felix Rex

you guys are freakin' crazy. Lol at the rinox biting off a cop's head.

btw...I fucking love marzipan. That shit rules. I could eat pounds of it. And I seem to vaguely remember celebrating something similar to this when I lived in Europe. Marzipan, chocolate, tangerines, some dude with like a red broom thing....bleh...anyway...

Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:47 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

And I seem to vaguely remember celebrating something similar to this when I lived in Europe. Marzipan, chocolate, tangerines, some dude with like a red broom thing....bleh...anyway...

Hehe, either that or you're thinking of the local peadophile. :P But yes, that's him. Didn't even know the Sint owned Germany too. :)

- Coach

Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next