... and thats the end of that chapter 
Felix Rex

blah. You bastards. Oh well, at least I'm self-supporting. :p

Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:10 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:14 am
Felix Rex

that wouldn't be self-supporting. No, actually I walk around holding myself.

Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:17 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:19 am
Felix Rex

Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:25 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

You want me or Shiny for that? Ive got pretty big hands.

Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:28 am
Felix Rex

Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:43 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I'm gonna sound disconnected again with the Derf-carrying-Satis thing here; but I am actually going back on topic! :)

Recently I've been starting to feel the need for making money...which ties in with the fact that I'm more or less getting bored by studying, and the fact that all my friends seem to be able to piss cash (they have jobs, well most of them do anyway) compared to me isn't always funny. :/ Student jobs suck.

But, I'm sure the flaws of student life aren't as bad as those of professional life. It's just the damn cash, hehe. Maybe I'll do another specialty year tho, and get a g/f that works or is just plain rich. Or liveofsocialwellfareandletmypetmonkeywriteabunchofnonsenseandtrytosellitoffasaworkofgenius. KindalikewhatIjustdid.

Wow, apparently there's a crappy writing contest which can make you 200€ if you win. Time to get out that monkey! If I don't win then I lost 2 hours of my life, and if I win I own the system. Or something. ORANGE JUICE

J, Arathorn (or anyone else here who knows Dutch); check it out: http://www.metanderezinnen.com/ I say give it a go, never know you'll end up winning. Lol, I just noticed that I know 2 of the 5 ppl of the editorial staff, from uni. Don't know how the fuck they ended up there, but that will (no doubt) improve my chances.

- Coach

Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:51 pm
Felix Rex

depends on how well they knew you. :roll:

Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:46 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Interesting, i actually like writing (short) stories. But it's more a spontaneous thing. Like last Christmas, my gf's family has a habit of giving clues to guess what's in your present. It started with 2 lines, in the end I wrote a 2 pages long story, her present was a steam boiler btw (stoomkoker)

There isn't much info on it, the subject is totally free or what?

~King of Thieves~

Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:47 pm
Minor Diety

Presents at Christmas? Get your ass celebrating Sinterklaas bitch!

Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:28 pm
Minor Diety

I'm not getting any presents with Sinterklaas anymore, only chocolate, lots of chocolate. But maybe this year that won't happen either, since i'm living with my gf now. So Sinterklaas won't find my home this year, after all it's especially for (little) children.

My birthday is also in december though, so it's still a present-heavy month. My gf's birthday is in januari, so i guess i'm totally out of money after that.

Damn, I really should start writing a story.

~King of Thieves~

Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:01 pm
Minor Diety

depends on how well they knew you. :roll:

They know me only just well enough to not notice the (complete) madness, so I'm good. :P

@ J, the subject is completely free yeah...I don't what the hell i'm gonna write about. We'll see. :)

I get a lot of chocolate too for Sinterklaas...and I love it. I love chocolate on the whole. And J, you're so screwed hehe...maybe you should sell the presents you get in order to pay those for your gf. ;) Stempelt gij in feite btw? (vraag het mij gewoon af)

For everyone that doesn't know Sinterklaas: he's based on the saint/bishop St. Nicholas and thus has the same roots as the anglo-saxon Santa Clause. (only Sinterklaas delivers his presents on the 6th of december...not christmas)

You can clearly see the bishop-ish robes, and his roxor staff. I want a staff like the Sint. Now I'm busy anyway: he has a whole team of black helpers, the so-called 'pieten' (which, incidentially, is also a slang word for 'cocks' in Dutch :roll: ). They are delightfully politically incorrect (black helpers..you do the math) and usually just white people with faces smeared with shoe shine. :) Sinterklaas is by far my favorite holiday (together with silence at arms (11th of november) because I always have a day off right before my birthday thanks to it ;) )

zwarte piet:

Also, the zwarte piet have a two big cotton bags: one to carry around the candy and toys, and another one to put the naughty kids in. :)

Sint+piet:

On the whole black men in tights putting little children in bags is a very alarming sight, but not on Sinterklaas. :D (so if you're a black crossdressing kidnapper you're home free :roll: )

lol, I talked way too much about Sinterklaas. I'm gonna eat my springboksteak now, peace out.

- Coach

Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:11 pm
Minor Diety

Sprinkbok steak?! You should know better!

Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:23 am
Minor Diety

How so? If it's a joke I'm not getting it. :)

- Coach

Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next