It is currently Thu Oct 10, 2024 7:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Absences... 
Minor Diety

Yeah i know it`s really strange, and it`s only when she`s real drunk. So not that she`s lactose-intolerant or whatever, she just can`t stand it when she`s hammered.
And lol @ threatening the black guy. You of all people should realise not to threaten people you don`t know, especially if they aren`t white. For you non-belgians, this isn`t racist talk, this is good advice if you ever come visit belgium. Anyway you got away with it, so lucky you.

~King of Thieves~

Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:00 am
Minor Diety

Well, he was alone. And short. So it wasn't that much of a risk. It's not like he was gonna whip out a gun and blow my head off...we're not in the USA. ;) hehe

- Coach

Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:52 am
Minor Diety

Actually i`ve known someone that got threatened by a guy with a gun. It was in some discotheque, 2 groups got heavy words and went outside. One pulled out a gun. Prolly some psycho. Other group went back inside. Nothing really happened. But not only in america as you can see.

And since we`re living in the gsm-era, someone that`s alone can get backup in no time as well.

But bleh you got away with it. And he was short :-)

~King of Thieves~

Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:59 am
Emperor

Location: Under my wife AND son's thumbs.. in essex! chavs! everywhere!!
For you non-belgians, this isn`t racist talk, this is good advice if you ever come visit belgium. Anyway you got away with it, so lucky you.

Thats good advice non stop these days, people over here just used to batter each other a bit, now we get nutters stamping on peoples heads. about 6 times :roll:

blah...carry on..

Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:07 am
Felix Rex

hah. You people are finally catching up with the US. buncha pansies. About time you got serious with the violence.

btw....the ban on assault rifles has lifted! W00t! I can now legally buy really big, really cool-looking guns. HAHAHAHAHA! Ph34r M3!

Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:15 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hehehe, I saw something on the news about that yeah...it looked kinda crazy. Kalashnikov's available for public sale :roll: I assume there are some restrictions to buying these things? Or do you just need proof of relative sanity? :D

- Coach

Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:26 am
Emperor

Location: Under my wife AND son's thumbs.. in essex! chavs! everywhere!!

Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:07 am
Felix Rex

only restriction that I'm aware of is you have to be over 21 and not be a felon. Other than that, I can walk into a gun store, plop down a couple hundred dollars and walk out with a Kalashnikov. >:) hehehe.

Tek-9, here I come!

Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:12 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Friggin hell. I'm over 21 and not a felon...that makes me eligible. lol. (you're only a felon if you've commited major crimes, right? :roll: )

I'm going to go to the US and put Satis under citizen's arrest. Now I just gotta find a way to become a citizen. :/ Does the US allow double nationality? Belgian/american, that'd be a freaky combination. Not like Mexican/american, you can prolly pick them off the street.

- Coach

Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:00 pm
Emperor

My journey starts for a 5.5 hours. Wish me luck, guys.

Ok. I sniffed air there. Not so bad as I got it would. Anyway, I have to gather money for another com in order to continue with my projects, wasting time in games and being on Web.

Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:50 am
Profile WWW
Emperor

Ok. Now I can say that I'm established in my new environment. Now I can be on Clankiller and many other things I could not have been in the last two months. But, the new Faculty is on the first place.

Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:09 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:06 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I knew there was a strange sense of consensus and understanding among us for a while there. Welcome back my Random Reykjavikian.

Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:38 am
Emperor

Thank you Satis and hmm ... derf. Thank you guys. I needed to hear something like that.

Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:13 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

What country were you from again GFreeman?

And yes, welcome back, how are the studies going?

~King of Thieves~

Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next