It is currently Tue Oct 08, 2024 9:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Americans and Geography 
Minor Diety

Btw i'm aware of the situation in the UK/Britain, it's more for United Statians that this explanation is needed i think.

~King of Thieves~

Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:20 am
Minor Diety

lol. dont worry, i assumed you knew anyway.

Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:22 am
Minor Diety

This entire quote should be logged into the History of Moronic Comments Archive.

lol, our entire forum should be. And no doubt they'll put me in the Hall of Fame.

- Coach

Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:14 am
King

Derf, if you where standing in front of me I would slap you like a little bitch. 8-)

North America and America refer to 2 compeletly different things. And apparently no one got my east germany joke. You know this whole thread is a complete waste of time. I dont know why I fell into this trap.

It's official.

Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:38 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Stranger

In Conclusion, what i think is, that your all europeans living on that continent and pretending you are all different :D Never forget that only ppl that actually lived there were indians(sp?).

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:25 pm
King

O lord. Well if you want to put it that way...

Darwin- Indians, us, and the Europeans all evolved from apes and originally came from parts of Africa.

Christian - We all came from the garden of Eden.

So BLAAAA. And if you really want to get technical

Big Bang - We all came from a great explosion and technically before that moment we where all 1. Expect for derf, he was the excrement of that 1.

End of discussion. someone please lock this thing!!!

Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:40 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Stranger

But immigration to there is the only thing that can be proven 100% :D

Lol dude you need to chill, and laugh at this, coz its funny as hell :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:04 pm
Minor Diety

haha, you said it best. It's like watching tv while doped, without the tv and the dope. Or something. Btw 11b, I think most ppl got the joke, it just didn't make much sense. As it stands, your joke only really fit GFreeman and Peltz. ;)

I'd lock the thread but it's too funny.

- Coach

Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:01 pm
Minor Diety

Darwin- Indians, us, and the Europeans all evolved from apes and originally came from parts of Africa.

Well i'm not sure about that (the Africa part) since technically speaking at first there was a supercontinent (Pangea) that split etc. you've prolly heard about continental drift or whatever the english word is. So i don't agree on the Africa part. :P (keep the discussion alive :twisted: )

Btw you're aware that Darwin's evolution theory is a fact and not a theory right? Since i just read here that a school from Cobb County has to appear in court since they put stickers on the schoolbooks saying "evolution is a theory, not a fact". Which might be an attempt to get people to believe Genesis, and that's forbidden since 1987 since the story of Adam and Eva is a dogma of religion which has no place in school. According to American court.

Keep the topic alive :D

~King of Thieves~

Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:12 am
Duke

Sorry J, you are wrong there. Evolution is a theory, not a fact. It cannot be proved absolutely. In terms of science though, a 'theory' means something that is accepted as fact.

Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:14 am
Profile YIM WWW
Minor Diety

Well yeah of course "scientifically speaking" the evolution theory is accepted as a fact. Hence the convinction of the school stating that it is 'merely a theory' since we're talking about science there. You can't say that Darwin 'only' has a theory there.
Some things can't be absolutely proven as you say, but if everything points towards it being correct, and you can't prove it's false, it's a fact. Or considered as a fact. Whatever.

~King of Thieves~

Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:01 am
Felix Rex

I know someone that's a practicing geneticist and did a long-term study on the evolution of fruit flies (their life cycle is really short, so evolutionary changes can actually be observed) and his findings pretty conclusively support darwinism.

But anyway...this is some hilarious stuff. Keep it coming. :P

And the UK is east of Germany. Very far east. Very very far east.

Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:44 am
Profile WWW
King

Pig is right in this case. Darwin's "Theory" is simply that. A theory. Hence why its called the "Theory of Evolution". Personally I tend to believe it to be the most likly cause for our existance and I believe the big bang theory. I dont see how Adam and Eve had 2 boys for kids and started the human races. That mean they would have to had sex with Eve. Although I beleive God had a hand in it all, that he was the creator of the big bang. Or more likely, the big bang was God and the universe and everything in it is God.

Quote:
Well i'm not sure about that (the Africa part) since technically speaking at first there was a supercontinent (Pangea) that split etc. you've prolly heard about continental drift or whatever the english word is. So i don't agree on the Africa part.

Right, I do know about that. But research has pointed to orgins of evolution to parts of africa. Or the land mass that is Africa. This is where the oldest artifacts of cave men are found.

ok OFF TOPIC.

Back on topic, according to who ever created this topic, "Americans" dont know where scottland is. So based on what Derf said, then Canadians, US, Mexico, and all of South america, doesnt know where Scottland is. Right? Thats seems like a very gereralized statement.

Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:17 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Felix Rex

I used to live in Mexico. I wouldn't be surpised if the majority of Mexicans didn't know where Scotland is. Then again, the vast majority of Mexicans are poor, uneducated slobs.

Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:20 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Derf, if you where standing in front of me I would slap you like a little bitch. 8-)

Bring it on. 8-)

ElevenBravo The Smacktard wrote:
North America and America refer to 2 compeletly different things.

*sigh* Well, i did try.

ElevenBravo The Basher wrote:
Christian - We all came from the garden of Eden.

lol, im not good at detecting sarcastic humour. Please tell me this is it.

Rinox wrote:
I'd lock the thread but it's too funny.

Dont lock it. Im a firm believer in "Thread-Evolution".

ElevenBravo The Schoolboy wrote:
Expect for derf, he was the excrement of that 1.

LOL :lol:
ElevenBravo The Great wrote:
According to who ever created this topic, "Americans" dont know where scottland is. So based on what Derf said, then Canadians, US, Mexico, and all of South america, doesnt know where Scottland is. Right? Thats seems like a very gereralized statement.

I assume that whoever created this topic refered to (like most incorrect people) "Americans" as J puts it "United Statians". Come on, i didnt need to tell you this.

Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next