It is currently Mon Oct 07, 2024 10:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
New kind of ape 
Minor Diety

lol, I don't think we can have any topic on here without a belgian insult in it ;)

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:45 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hehe J...I still gotta get around to that anyway, slowly gathering beer. I should really make it a priority one of these days, but that's so tiring. ;)

Laugh all you want about Belgium, in the meantime we're a better country to live in than all of yours, nah! :P Besides, I'm me first, then Belgian. *opens window to Ox jokes rather than Belgian ones :/ *

- Coach

Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:03 am
Minor Diety

nah, Belgiums cool. They make good firearms. Infact a little while back the UK just made a multi-million £ order with FN, for 3000 quantity order of FN-Minimi LMG's. So we owe you Belgium! Too bad the British are retarded at developing firearms. Must that traditionalist culture.

Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:23 am
Felix Rex

FN-Minimi LGMs? Wtf? I have visions of 3000 little Belgian midgets running around killing terrorists. What a freaky world we live in. Doctor evil was Belgian, wasn't he? At least, brought up by his Belgium father and his French whore with webbed feet (Chloe).

errr...anyway. Send me beer! And I won't disagree you may live in a better country. I don't know enough about Belgium to disagree, and personally I think there're a fair number of countries out there that are better to live then that mine.

However....we have the nukes. We have one of the best trained and the most well-equipped army in the history of warfare. And we have me. The world will quiver before the mighty fist of ZIM! err...Satis!

Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:07 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

LOL @ midgets...and yes, Dr. Evil was raised by a "Belgian Boulanger" and stuff. Also,

“There’s only two things in this world I can’t stand. People that are intolerant of other peoples’ cultures… and the Dutch. And those Belgians share a border with the Dutch!â€

- Coach

Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:42 pm
Minor Diety

However....we have the nukes. We have one of the best trained and the most well-equipped army in the history of warfare. And we have me. The world will quiver before the mighty fist of ZIM! err...Satis!

Yet you still ask for our help ;)

Rock Band [35%]

Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:23 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Well, I'm a lazy bastard, what can I say. :)

as far as the US and stupidity/uneducatedness....there's a large number of uneducated, unwashed masses in the US....but there are a LOT of people in the US. I mean, Dallas has several million people in it. That's the equivelant of some european countries. Let's say you average 10% intelligence in europe (I'm being very generous, hehe). Belgium has a population around 10million (according to one site, at least) leading to about 1 million intelligent people. Let's say the US is 10 times as stupid, so a 1% intelligence rate. The US has a population of 300million (roughly), leading to 3 million intelligent people. Most intelligent people congregate around cities, so the extra size of the US doesn't matter all that much (well, a bit).

So, end result....there are alot of stupid people in the US. But due to pure population, there are a shit load of smart people, as well. And since smart people tend to gravitate toward one another, it's not as bad as it may seem at times. I just like to bitch about the morons, because they piss me off. :)

It also means that there are alot of smart people in the US available to make the bombs and tactics that our idiots will use to wipe you Eurotrash bastards off the face of the earth.

Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:44 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Speaking of nukes, here you can find information on the american arsenal: http://www.nrdc.org/nuclear/nuguide/nwiforc.asp

I found this site through an article in which was stated that the US still have 480 nukes in 7 European countries. Biggest are 130 in Ramstein (Germany) and 110 in Laken-heath (UK). And yes also in Belgium (Kleine Brogel) and even Holland.
So technically you have the nukes, but an awfull lot are in our hands :P

~King of Thieves~

Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:46 am
Minor Diety

I live in the UK and just refuse to be "european". Europe has france in it. Reason enough.

Rock Band [35%]

Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:21 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

well, y'know, the UK is on an island. Which means they've been inbreeding for centuries. I seem to recall some saying about people in glass houses and rocks. :)

lol, as far as the nukes, it's not like you can just walk in, grab them, and toss em at the US. I'm sure they're all tactical nukes, which means you'd have to drop/shoot/artillery them into the US. Plus all nukes have some serious safety measures built into them. You can't just flip the on switch or anything.

BTW, the US finally developed a nuclear hand grenade. Now's they're looking for someone that can run 3 miles in 5 seconds.

Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:25 am
Profile WWW
King

OMG!! I found a picture of this new ape!!!!!

^^^^^^^^
AND ITS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:lol:

Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:10 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

Rock Band [35%]

Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:17 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I was comparitively speaking of course, with the stupidity and all. Thing is that a larger group of stupid ppl will be more likely to pressure elections and whatnot. I'm still not sure if voting duty or right would benefit that group, or the other way around. One could argue that voting duty would make for more stupid votes (duh), but on the other hand a powerful lobbying group can have a serious impact on voting right. Maybe I'm not being very clear, but it's not like I'm saying something useful here anyway...just thinking/typing out loud.

- Coach

Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:33 pm
Minor Diety

no no no ffs. The FN-Minimi not a fucking belgian midget. *sigh*

elevenbravo, you fill em in.

Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2