It is currently Mon Oct 07, 2024 6:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Hidden reciever on Bush? 
King

Maybe not to you. To me, all I hear (when listening to the context of his answers not the way he speaks) is lies and spin. He never answers a question directly , it always ends up bashing Bush or saying how he can do better but never gives us any idea HOW. I think hes a bigger moron than Bush. I mean the man changes his beliefs on issue more than I change underwear(boxers and I change them once a day)

And Im not being a fan boy. The fact that the only part of the debate that caught you attention was a comment Bush made about the enviroment tells me you werent listening to anything Kerry was saying but probably scurtizing everything Bush said.

Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:19 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Duke

I'll say this, and then I'm done. Bravo, you're an asshole. Not because your support Bush. My two best friends support bush whole heartedly, and I have no beef with them. You are so far into your Kerry-hating that you can't see anything but what you want to. You have associated anythingn anti-Bush with being pro-Kerry. You have closed your mind to rational discourse.

You've drawn a conclusion based on your bias. It's the same bias that colors your repsonses and doesn't leave room for other arguments. If you can make that assumption about me, then you've already made up your mind, and there's no point arguing with you. So here's something you might understand:

Go fuck yourself.

Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
King

Bravo, you're and asshole

I do understand that. It's not the first time or the last time I will hear those words.

Where did I insult you? I re-read my post but didnt see anywhere where I personally attack you or your intelligence. All I said was you werent listening. I didnt tell you to "go fuck yourself" because you thought a comment Bush made was wrong.

And I leave total room for arguments. But if your going to argue you better have your facts straight. I always double check that what I am saying about an issue has hard evidence to back it up. You made a comment about what Bush said but you gave no evidence to back it up.

And im sorry but I get worked up over politics. Especially when a thread like this questioning the validity of our president comes from some Euro's.

It's become a Knee jerk reaction, especially on these forums, to strike back when someone says something anti-Bush.

Anyway, next time I post Ill be sure to not call you any names or tell you to go fuck yourself based on your opinions.

Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:25 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

To me, all I hear is lies and spin. He never answers a question directly , it always ends up bashing 'x' or saying how he can do better but never gives us any idea HOW.

I think this is a very good description of a politician actually, any politician. Bush, Kerry, Verhofstad, .. they're all the same.

Since i'm "one of those Euro's", i probably get more fixed on things Bush says, but i can't help that. I serieusly think that Bush is the most hated president outside of America ever, or at least the last centuries, and maybe even inside America as well. I didn't say any topartists perform an anti-Clinton tour, although i could be wrong on that of course, i only see what they show on tv here.

But when watching the debate a bit, i felt both players eluded the questions a bit. I mean, Kerry says he'll get xxx dollars through idunnoanymorewhat. Bush replies that some dude said it is less (i think 400 M instead of 600 M dollars). Kerry says it IS the right figure.
Sigh.

The worst part is that these people rule our countries :(

Btw 11b, i wasn't really questioning the validity of your president, i was rather informing how this issue lives in America. I suppose that if you want to cheat, you're not going to have a rather big thing on your back, not when so many people are watching you.
But i wouldn't be surprised if Bush gets coached from the sideline. Everybody knows he's not the most eloquent (sp?) guy, so i'd even expect him to have someone help him, with an earpiece for example, only not in a debate of course. But i can imagine he has used an earpiece on several occasions.

Bleh politics.

~King of Thieves~

Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:18 am
Minor Diety

I bet Im smarter than Bush when he was my age.

Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:09 am
King

Since i'm "one of those Euro's", i probably get more fixed on things Bush says, but i can't help that. I serieusly think that Bush is the most hated president outside of America ever, or at least the last centuries, and maybe even inside America as well. I didn't say any topartists perform an anti-Clinton tour, although i could be wrong on that of course, i only see what they show on tv here.

No offense but the only info you guys get about President Bush is from the media. And the media is supremely bias against him just as they have been against every republican president. As far as Bush being the most hated, Im not sure but I think President Regan was greatly dispised through Europe because of his actions and stance during the cold war.

Now of course there hasnt been any top artist protest against Clinton. This goes along with the media bias. Hollywood and show business is for the most part leftist (democratic)

And I agree, both canidates dont answer the questions directly. The moderator in the last debate asked them directly a question about the deficet and they both spin the answer.

Derf, "King of the Idiots". I rest my case. 8-)

Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:46 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

You're absolutely right about media dominating our opinion about Bush. There are always 2 sides of a medaillion, and we often get to see only one (the leftish side i guess). Perhaps (probably) you will look at it from the opposite side, you will look at what Bush achieved so far, i will (have to) look at what he didn't achieve or what he destroyed. But that's mostly a media-related thing.

And yeah Reagan, just another republican asshole (joking :wink: ).

Ohoh i'm so excited, 2 (kinda) hot blonde chicks standing at my door. They're coming to check the appartement upstairs.
Did anybody say "treesome"? :P

~King of Thieves~

Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:39 am
Minor Diety

No offense but the only info you guys get about President Bush is from the media.

Oh im sorry, you Americans get informed by other means?

I guess a Knight Grand Master id superior to a King of Idiots am I right? That doesnt seem to be the case, because Bush is also a King of Idiots.

You want some of this? (_0_)

Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:12 am
King

Oh im sorry, you Americans get informed by other means?

Well, we have alot more source's of media to get information from. We also have FOX news which isnt left wing biased. Plus we have conservative talk shows and website to balance out the left agenda.

I am assuming most of the story's you hear or read come from AP news or CBS/NBS/ABS, maybe the New York times. All with left wing agenda's. I read AP news everyday off Yahoo but is biased believe it or not.

Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:54 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

God I'm loving this discussion. Carry on, my precious monkeys. :) ;)

- Coach

Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:42 pm
Felix Rex

The violence is great. Wish it wasn't so wordy, though. :(

Plus any discussion with 11b being called an asshole is priceless. :)

Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:44 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Well, we have alot more source's of media to get information from. We also have FOX news which isnt left wing biased. Plus we have conservative talk shows and website to balance out the left agenda.

So basically, youre only source of information is from the media.

The news I listen to are BBC, ITV, Sky, CNN and BBC World.

BBC world is best because its neutral. CNN is also quite good, Sky is a pile of shit, ITV pretty much the same and BBC too lame.

Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:05 am
Minor Diety

I hate all news crap. Bores the fuck outa me, but I will agree with derf on two points. (Don't get used to it ;) )

1. The thing about media.
2. Sky is shit, mostly because the newsbulletins it does over here, a fairly americanised (as Sky is american), so generally, (what I watched over 1 year ago) was all american crap, when let's face it, with these to wangtard homoflanges running for president... well... I don't need to say anything. I'm fed up of hearing about bush this, bush that, Kerry this, kerry's a twa i mean kerry that. They can both stick it up them selves, because neither of them deserve the job.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:54 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:04 am
Minor Diety

Because neither of them know what they are frickin' doing. If I was american, however, and if I _HAD_ to vote for either Bush or Kerry, (So in other words I couldn't go 3rd party) I'd vote kerry just for a change of pace.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:06 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next