It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2024 3:51 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1535 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 103  Next
Funny stuff 
Minor Diety

http://www.rexfeatures.com/features/454841/

Damn let`s all go there and try to eat this gigantic burger. I mean nobody has been able to eat this gigantic hamburger, i thought that americans were big eaters.

I added this picture but you got to watch the site to see how big it really is when people are trying to shove it in their mouth.

Crap i`m hungry now.

~King of Thieves~

Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:26 am
Minor Diety

Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:42 am
Stranger

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:55 am
King

Ok wait you left out this picture.... I cant eat that.

Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:40 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

There was quite a funny joke on Layer Cake.

"An Irish-man catches his son snorting charly, and sais to him angrily - If i see you doing that again, ill rub your nose in it!"

Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:54 am
Felix Rex

holy crap. No way in hell could I eat that. But I sure am hungray now.

Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:27 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Yeah the first picture was a "what is he talking about, that`s just a big burger" kinda picture, you only get the full effect when compared to a normal one.
Man i so want to eat this thing. 96 ounces is the weight of the burger in total, anyone not too lazy to convert this into `normal` weight? And how much is 6 pound of beef, is that about 450g or 500g per pound? And don`t give me the `power of google` crap. :wink:

~King of Thieves~

Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:51 am
Minor Diety

The prower of www.onlineconversion.com ;)
96 ounces = 2.7215542 kilogram, 6 pound = 2.7215542 kilogram, so both appears to be the weight of the meat, wich is a rediculous lot.

Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:59 am
Minor Diety

Ah okay, .. mm it IS an awful lot yeah. AArgh gotta stop posting here, everything i feel like getting me a burger. Mm the neighbours dog is running around here, how about a 3 kilo hotdog .. jummie :)

~King of Thieves~

Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:09 am
Minor Diety

I can eat loads of burgers in a row, but I very much doubt i'd be able to eat that....thing. :) A kilo of meat is ok, but 2.7?! jesus maria christ

- Coach

Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:06 am
Minor Diety

Jezus maria jozef i`d say ox, jezus and christ are the same person if i recall correctly :)

I also wonder how you`re supposed to eat it, you can`t just take a bite off it since it`s so huge, there`s a picture of a guy taking a bite but that`s not working if you ask me. I bet people get severe jaw-injuries there.

Btw the total `beast` weighs over 10 pounds, which means it`s about 4.5 kilos of food. :shock:

On a more realistic note, if you want to gain some local fame there, i've visited his home page (http://www.dennysbeerbarrelpub.com) and you also have a 2 and a 3 pounder of beef. You get 50% off if you can finish the 2 pounder in an hour, and you get the 3 pounder for free if you finish it in 1.5 hours sounds interesting. Appearantly (seen on tv, about fat people in america) you see that often in america, an all-you-can-eat or a we-pay-if-you-can-eat-it. Why don`t we have many restaurants like that here, dammit.

~King of Thieves~

Last edited by J on Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:32 am
Minor Diety

youd eat it like any decent european would. With a knife and fork.

Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:41 am
Minor Diety

I dunno Derf, i don`t have any knives and definitely not a fork that`s that big. Just look at that picture again and imagine how your regular knife would look like besides that mastodont. You`d need a saw and a bbq-pinchfork or something.

PS: burgers aren`t meant to be eaten with any cutlery.

~King of Thieves~

Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:49 am
Minor Diety

lol, yes but youre not european. youre a belgian.

Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:51 am
Minor Diety

I don`t even think that it excists, "the European population". We can (pretend to) cooperate in certain areas, but i don`t think there will ever be 1 European "nation". And we all know that the Brits are living on an island, in all aspects that you can understand this sentence.

~King of Thieves~

Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:57 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1535 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 103  Next