It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 4:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Oktoberfest 
Felix Rex

Having never had Jupiler, I can't comment. Kostritzer rocks the free world, though. It's honestly the best beer I've ever had, I think. And I've had quite a bit of beer. A variety, too. :P

Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:44 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

note to ox: include Jupiler in beerpacket!!

I don`t think you can find Kostritzer anywhere in belgium btw. My gf`s parents went to Aken (Aachen) last week and they said the beer they had sucked. Dunno what they drank, i`ll keep an eye out for the Kostritzer though.

~King of Thieves~

Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:24 pm
Count

Mmmm Koestritzer is Yummy dark beer -- yummy - want beer now - Miss you guys - this years Octoberfest was cool - but I am in an odd place in my life right now - harder to get drunk and be a fool - dunno last year was the best though so trashed walking around like an idiot talking with all kinds of strangers - incorporating in mardigra beads - it was hella fun - this year not even free loot like last year :( Oh well yummy yummy food and decent beer make for good times - maybe next year we shouldn't go with the preggy chick so I will not feel so bad drinking. Miss you guys!!

Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:18 pm
Minor Diety

I don`t think you can find Kostritzer anywhere in belgium btw.

Now why would that be? :roll: hehe. Haven't heard from it either, but i'll check it out when i'm in a beerplace. (so, basically the supermarket and I don't forget it)

I'll obey J's command and send a jupiler over then, but it's not 'special'. It's your average Belgian ale. :) But it might just rock the commie world; if not the entire planet.

Good to see ya again Shiny! Packing a pregnant woman along on a drinking galore doesn't sound like a superb condition for getting utterly wasted, I can imagine. Well, depends on how far she is, I'd say. Bleh. beer, good food, mardi gras beads...sound like a freaking cool party. Meanwhile, I sit around sober with ppl that now either have a job or are such losers that they get drunk after 30 minutes. I never thought I'd say this, but: I wish I was in Texas. For a day, that is. :)

- Coach

Last edited by Rinox on Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:56 pm
Minor Diety

I once slept in a guy's place who didn't drink any alcohol... and I was fucking drunk, not half as fun as staying with people who are damn drunk as well. :roll:

Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:56 pm
Felix Rex

yea, being drunk alone sucks. And with Shiny not drinking, I couldn't very well get trashed. Noone drinks any more. It's so depressing.

The preggy chick is the same person I did tequila shots with till she got sick and I almost did. Now...she's boring. :( And her husband is boring. I just need to make friends with 18 year olds and get trashed with them.

Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:20 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I hear you Satis. I`m living for a few months with my gf now, and we invited several friends on several occasions. I think i`m gonna give up on loading the fridge with beer, wine and other alcoholic things because nobody seems to drink. Water, coke, fruit juice, .. AAARGH.
Of course i haven`t invited some of my mates yet, they would get so drunk they would rather trash the place probably. Haven`t got place to lay them all asleep though, and nobody would qualify to drive i`m sure. And seeing how we live next to a gogo-bar i`m sure things will get way out of hand. I don`t mind getting trashed, or my friends getting drunk, but preferably not on my carpet :mrgreen:

Anyway you`re right, tonight i`m going to drink something, that will teach them, did i mention i`ve bought me some brandy and chocolatemilk already? Some Jupiler, Leffe, Grimbergen and wine in the fridge .. plenty of choice. Even got bacardy breezers but that`s for girls and sissies :)

~King of Thieves~

Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:40 am
Minor Diety

I dont care if they are for sissies, they taste nice!

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:49 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Brandy and chocolate milk? BLECH! That sounds like insta-puke to me. However, I've got lots of beer at home, some tequila, vodka, brandy....buncha other stuff. I may have to wait till Friday to get drunk, though.

Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:07 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Leffe it is atm. And lol @ Mole, you got courage to admit that ;)
The brandy and chocolate milk is something from our holiday in Mallorca, cocktail Lumumba it is called, my gf`s sister knew that too but from skiing holidays, with warm choco milk.

~King of Thieves~

Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:14 pm
Minor Diety

I guess the thing is, I like the taste. If i'm out on the town, depending on who i'm with, i'll usually order beer. (If i'm with caz it's easier to say 2 whatevers) But I've always been a big fan of pop, and drinking alcohol is good too. So when it was like... Pop with alcohol in... i'm happy!

A lot of people say they are good for getting drunk on because you don't taste the alcohol, and you don't realise that you are getting drunk.

Nuts to that, beer is good for getting drunk on. But I've never tried or even heard of, half the stuff you guys are on about. So. There you have it.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:12 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

I like mixed drinks (well, some mixed drinks). I definetely prefer that to the girly booze. Girly crap is always too sweet...it's virtually impossible to get drunk on it, since you'll just end up puking from the sickly sweetness.

HOWEVER.....throw me some long island iced teas, tequila sunrise, etc, and I'lm good to go. I still prefer beer 99% of the time, though.

Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:15 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

True, try getting drunk on breezers and you`ll end up with a sugar-intoxication and a big hole in your wallet (apart from that puking from sickly sweetness). But no, you won`t get drunk at all, it`s like drinking lemonade, but somewhere there`s alcohol in it, at least that`s the rumor.
Don`t get me wrong, i think it does taste good, but you can as well drink a fanta, sprite or coke. Honestly it`s made for girls that can`t drink. Or for teenagers that aren`t supposed to drink, but i think that`s wrong too. Now you just give them something that tastes familiar, but there`s alcohol in it. Heard several complaints about that, parents that didn`t even realise there was alcohol in it and had bought it for their children`s birthday party (hurray!). But now i`m rambling. BOE @ alcohol pops!!

~King of Thieves~

Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:38 am
Felix Rex

lol...my parents never bought me that crap for birthdays! lol...what a bunch of moron parents.

Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:38 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Like any good Belgian, I was raised on beer. :) I have a pretty freaking huge family, so our family celebrations were like Breughel paintings, only slightly more modern. :P

You should see my dad's basement. There's enough beer in there to feed an entire village. And I meant "feed", it's rich and thick trappist. ;) He also has a lot of wine in there, among which some he brew himself. Come to think of it, I also put some of my own wine in there, because I don't have a good basement here. (not one that I can lock decently so no bastard touches my booze, anyway) I think there's only one bottle left though. I made it with the cheapest apple- and peach-juice I could find, and it is absolutely horrible. :roll: It tastes bad, and it's pretty heavy. They were consumed in the usual way awful alcohol gets done: when you're already drunk from something else and need something to prolongue it, no matter what it tastes like. :roll:

Bleh; beer owns. The Château Rinox was a nice gimmick though. :) I am categoric on alco-pops: if you wanna drink something sweet, drink lemonade. If you wanna get drunk, drink beer. Or pure brandy. :twisted: (I didn't say that, if you end up waggling under a car)

The only thing I support about breezers is the young girls getting drunk on it and flash/kiss eachother (and if they're not too young, me). So sayeth the perverted Rinox.

- Coach

Last edited by Rinox on Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next