It is currently Thu Oct 10, 2024 7:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Absences... 
Felix Rex

Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:39 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Nah...sometimes it's just smog....damn Brits and their smog calling me filthy, pfff. ;)

smog!

- Coach

Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:54 pm
Minor Diety

Lol, Is that pic from england Ox? Actually, the weather here, whilst not as good as most places, isn't that bad, we have a lot of clear skies etc. I think out problem is when rain clouds form they only drizzle out the rain, so they last longer.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:06 am
Profile WWW
Count

No I just got umm laid off/fired from my job. But no matter I am going back to school full time so finding a real job may suck. But yes our pets do not compain that we both seem to take large amounts of time off from work or something. Just wish I was getting paid for it like Satis.

Now onto the pics - the first is really pretty - the second well city scenes tend to bore the hell outta me.

Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:27 am
Minor Diety

Hml, k, that sucks kinda about the job, but the oceans of free time before the new school year starts rock. :) And yeah Mole, that was an actual pic from Britain, hehe. The full context: http://www.skinnyjimmy.com/archives/000273.html

- Coach

Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:29 am
Emperor

Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:30 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol ox, thats cos of tintagel, supposedly king arthurs castle.

cornwall is awsome, my favourite place in the world.

From what i`ve seen on tv, Cornwall is a bit wet as well atm. Major flood because some small river couldn`t take the rain, several people missing, a lot of cars been flooded into the see as well.

I wouldn`t want to be in cornwall now.

~King of Thieves~

Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:49 am
Minor Diety

I would...if i didn't live there. Watching water 3 meters up in a village should be a cool sight. Not good for the ppl and their homes and family etc. of course.

- Coach

Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:51 pm
Emperor

My journey starts for a 5.5 hours. Wish me luck, guys.

Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:06 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Ow yeah, i`ve been on a one-week holiday to Mallorca. As you might have noticed, i`m already back :P

Btw: Lumumba-cocktail rocks !!

~King of Thieves~

Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:09 am
Minor Diety

Lumumba?! How the hell did a cocktail get named after him? :D

- Coach

Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:07 pm
Minor Diety

It`s chocolate milk (in dutch = chocomelk dus) with brandy, so i guess it`s the colour that does it. They always made half alcohol+ice, half non-alcholic drink. I just loved the Lumumba because the taste of other cocktails like Vodka-Orange was too strong to my liking.

~King of Thieves~

Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:15 pm
Minor Diety

lol@ chocolate...and J, I thought you were a decent beer monkey like the rest of us here...not a cocktail wuss0r. ;) hehe, jk

- Coach

Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:20 pm
Minor Diety

Hey if they`re serving free (we had all in, i don`t wonna go on a holiday anymore if it`s not all in ;-)) so i repeat serving FREE cocktails whole day long when it`s 34 degrees in the shadow, i`m not going to drink some foreign beer!! The beer was okay though, but i can drink beer every day in belgium.

And as a rough estimate i think the cocktails were 3 times stronger than the beer, and much tastier. And come on, which real man doesn`t like chocolate milk?
(this reminds me of something funny: my gf`s mother gets really sick, as in she starts throwing up, if she sees or smells chocolate milk when she`s really drunk. I accidently discovered this btw, it was no pretty sight)

~King of Thieves~

Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:31 pm
Minor Diety

I gues I can let you off the hook if it's free ;) I need to go on an all-in trip as well, I suppose. Last two times I went out I was 20-30€ lighter. :/ That's not a tempo I wanna keep up, as you can imagine. Last new year's I went out to some sort of organized party with a fixed price, and it was only until halfway that I figured out that drinks were free, all night long. That sucked. Nevertheless, I did still make a drunken scene, among other things threatening some black guy because he (I thought) had harassed my best friend. Afterwards I learned he didn't do anything wrong, so luckily he took my threats lol. Don't want to be stabbed after starting a barfight over nothing, now would we? :roll: And LOL@ that mother-in-law story...getting sick at the sight of chocolate milk? wtf?

- Coach

Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next