It is currently Thu Oct 10, 2024 7:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
Absences... 
Minor Diety

Leipzig?! Wtf can possibly be going in Leipzig? Except from loads of beer-drinking. :roll: hehe I like Berlin, cos it's so grey, concrete and anonymous, with a huge underground scene...but Leipzig?

- Coach

Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:05 pm
Minor Diety

I was with my parents. And it was quite nice. Very poor area though.
I also wanted to go to Rome for a week with a friend this year but because of bad planning, we couldn't. I agree that Rome is better then Leipzig though. ;)

Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:47 am
Count

haha yes I said I was addicted, now if I could only get a job. But I think I would have to not be playing to look for a job. And Satis does complain that I do not play the game enough with him. But I have built my own little world in the game. And it's weird even my bitchyness does not deter others from begging to play with me. It pays to be a chick - especially when you can make your chick walk around half naked in the game :) - yes this post was pointless basically but you read it. The sad thing is I go back to school soon and that means at least 3 days a week I will not be home playing my game.

Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:15 pm
Minor Diety

lol...good to see that there are other ppl without too many goals in life. :) ;)

and MMORPG + star wars nerds = tons of nerds begging to be around cool chicks, I can imagine. How do you pay the monthly fee without a job, btw? Leeching of Satis? Lack of a regular income is usually what excludes me from MMORPG's. Plus the fact that european servers tend to be neglected. :(

- Coach

Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:22 pm
Count

Nope not leeching off Satis yet at least... Good idea though - no umm he bought me the game after my 2 week trial - and that game came with a free month but you had to pay for a month to get your free month so it has not been an issue yet, plus hell it is a hell of a lot cheaper to have me playing the game than bored and shopping on ebay all day for something to do. But seriously I have a birthday next week and I would imagine I would get many more months of play for my birthday from my friends and brother who also play.

As for the European serviers being neglected I run in to many people in Europe which do not feel it is a big issue.

Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:29 pm
Emperor

err..anyway...good comic. I'll need to explore the archives some day.

You wish it in PDF?

Satis wrote:
I agree. That's why I dare not complain about how much she plays that game. This is the first time in my life that a woman (especially my woman) spends more time playing games than I do.

But yeah, playing is good. Well I risk to be slaped with no-trust but when I get chance to pay more time, it can take up to 30 or more hrs. Yeah, I stop when I start to being killed without knowing what happen.Ya know... in one moment you are live, then all is black, then you see some Pig-creature how rampage on your corpse. What is the recipe - don't take the heavy food (I get just milk and some loafs of bread with putter), and have comfort chair. And - please, gentlemans - no alcohol nor watchers

Last edited by RB on Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:02 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

30 hours of gaming in a row? :o Pretty sick, hehe. And Shiny is Satis' girlfriend, not his wife.

Didn't think of the free month-thing, sounds like you're taking maximum advantage of it. :) Btw, are you guys taking turns in working, or is just a coincidence that you're jobless now and Satis not, kinda the opposite of some time ago. ;) Iirc, that is.

Mayeb i'm overgeneralizing on the neglectance of European servers, but the 2 out of 3 MMORPG games i had vague contacts with were pretty US-oriented. :( Guess it'll have stabilized a bit with the increasing amount of MMORPG market opportunities.

- Coach

Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:18 pm
Emperor

Sorry for commo, Sat. I removed the ungentle part.

Rinox wrote:
30 hours of gaming in a row? Pretty sick, hehe.

Well, sometimes that goes over just 30. Try it - and you'd like it. It is fuzzier feel than when you are totaly drunk. Trust me. It is pretty good test of constitution - no sleeping.

Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:36 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:21 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Mayeb i'm overgeneralizing on the neglectance of European servers, but the 2 out of 3 MMORPG games i had vague contacts with were pretty US-oriented. :( Guess it'll have stabilized a bit with the increasing amount of MMORPG market opportunities.

Lol, true. Ultima Online - Based in "Britania" main town is "Britain" but still everything is spelled out in American.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:32 am
Profile WWW
Emperor

eh? I musta missed something.

Better for my bear-head.

Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:15 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

here are some pics i did of cornwall when i was on holiday.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:54 am
Minor Diety

First pic is awesome...second is good too, but not nearly as cool as nr. 1. Good job. :) Did you see any supernatural stuff? ;) (might be wrong, but i always though cornwall is kinda 'mystic', heh)

- Coach

Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:14 pm
Emperor

Location: Under my wife AND son's thumbs.. in essex! chavs! everywhere!!
lol ox, thats cos of tintagel, supposedly king arthurs castle.

cornwall is awsome, my favourite place in the world.

Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:17 am
Emperor

here are some pics i did of cornwall when i was on holiday.

Brrr... looks bit cloudy.

Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:40 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next