It is currently Fri Oct 04, 2024 4:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Useless Dutch pigdogs... 
Marquis

Post Useless Dutch pigdogs...
So much for the Dutch being any good...
your just lucky RVN plays in the premiership and knows how to score, germany dominated you so badly for the entire game, true the german goal was lucky (but that's your fault for putting the tournaments smallest player, Davids, at the front post) still they were much better than Holland

hah, two best players on the pitch unsuprisingly both play in the premiership, i.e. Van Nistelrooy and Hamann

though that young german striker, whose name i have no idea what it was, showed a lot of promise

Last edited by Franny on Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:48 pm
Minor Diety

Van Nistelrooy best player? lol, come on..apart from his goal he didn't do one thing right. Ballack and Hamman were the best players tho, hands down.

I think this match learned the Dutch a lesson in humility lol...Germany just pwned them, except for the last 10 minutes. I'm a little afraid for Holland's chances for surviving the group stage now tho. They'll have tough customers with the Czechs and Latvians...I see them lose from the czechs and draw against the latvians, to be honest. :/

Btw Franny, the german youngster is named Schweinsteiger, and looked really good idd. Schweinsteiger means "piglord" or something alike, lol.

- Coach

Tue Jun 15, 2004 5:25 pm
Marquis

nah van nistelrooy played well, i mean he almost scored in the 2nd minute
he just didn't get any decent service because the two players to his left and right were absolute muppets and couldn't beat a single player...

lol at piglord

Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:45 pm
Minor Diety

Didn't see Ruud play a good match either, compare his match to that of the german striker Kuranyi for example, both in though circumstances, but i've seen Kuranyi win lots of duels, keep the ball in the team, put pressure on the opponent, .. of course Ruud didn't get much decent balls .
And yes, no inspiration in the dutch team, throwing long balls and hope it falls good, if they play the same way the next following matches you could easily be right ox. It was mentioned before: holland just has difficulties with teams that play with organization and spirit.

~King of Thieves~

Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:13 am
Minor Diety

Ruud van Nistelrooy never plays well for Holland. I've never seen him done that, luckily he at least has some scoring sense.
Advocaat's tactics were worthless again, off course. basicly he was playing with one striker, stupid asshole. There was also a too big gap between the midfield and van Nistelrooy.
I don't claim Holland was better, but the 1-1 was justified, Germany didn't get many chances either, and their laziness in the second half couldn't come unpunished...

Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:01 am
Minor Diety

he just didn't get any decent service because the two players to his left and right were absolute muppets and couldn't beat a single player...

So true. Van Der Meyden and Zenden sucked horrendously hard. Overmars did a decent job when he came in tho.

Kuryani was unstoppable by the Dutch defense, like J mentioned. What a player. I'd buy him in no time if i had money and a team. :roll:

Arathorn, you're right that germany didn't really deserve to win it either, but well, they only sucked slightly during the entire match. Holland sucked beyond knowing during 80% of the match and was ok during 20% lol.

- Coach

Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:03 am
Minor Diety

Agreed, Holland sucked. That's what the whole country agrees on too. We're always quite quick with condemning our own team, to expect them to win a bit later. :roll:
But now we'll have to win from the Chechs, and I don't see that happen, unless advocaat finally learned from this match and invents a good tactic now, but I don't see that happen either.

Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:11 am
Minor Diety

Wow. That Holland V Germany game was a complete waste of my time!

Holland play with as much imagination as a nutty turd stapled to a wall.

Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:24 am
Emperor

Location: Under my wife AND son's thumbs.. in essex! chavs! everywhere!!

who was the german who man marked rvn? he was practically in horsefaces shorts. did a damn fine job, apart from about 3 sec's of course...

Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:43 am
Minor Diety

???? dont know. But i too noticed some considerable booting of the ball into dutch players.

Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]