It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2024 3:54 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1535 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 103  Next
Funny stuff 
Minor Diety

I never understood why they start fighting, you get penalized for fighting right (dunno for how many minutes or such). My guess is it's just for the show, dunno why else you would do that.

~King of Thieves~

Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:03 am
Felix Rex

heh...I don't think it's just for show. Some of those guys get pretty thoroughly broken in those fights... spitting teeth and blood and whatnot. :twisted: Oh well, I really hate all sports, I just can't pass up the opportunity to annoy you people.

Tue Dec 16, 2003 4:31 pm
Profile WWW
King

We gathered, but I bet one of your hockey guys couldn't cope with a tooth in his arm for a week without noticing it, like Lacessit said, they are pretty tough

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:58 am
Minor Diety

I'd describe hockey playes as those little bastard yorkshire terriers and rugby players as dobermanns.

Wed Dec 17, 2003 10:54 am
Knight

goddam ignorant belgeans, we have more of a chance than winning it than your lot, what have you ever won? Besides, the refs wont have it, look at belgeum v italy. :P :wink:

What game are you talking about? We haven't played Italy in years. And yeah the refs are a bit dodgy, but then you guys needed a penalty to beat Argentina. I mean, really! :roll: :P

Last time we played them we won it one-nil ;)

Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:18 pm
Minor Diety

My guess: he`s talking about bulgary-belgium with the italian Colinna in a disappointing lead-role (as you undoubtedly well know).

And yes we own argentina :P

~King of Thieves~

Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:23 pm
Emperor

Location: Under my wife AND son's thumbs.. in essex! chavs! everywhere!!
idd, how belgeum lost that game is a mystery. colinna is a great ref but that was a very dodgy game. :?

but your still crap. :wink:

Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:03 pm
Minor Diety

http://blort.meepzorp.com/fenestration/hltler.jpg

EDIT: ffs, stupid links. Just go to the homepage and search for the hitler one instead then. :/

- Coach

Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:21 pm
Minor Diety

There are several "Hitler" stuff but i guess you`re talking about "Jezus is Hitler" . :lol:

~King of Thieves~

Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:40 am
Minor Diety

"Hitler was a drug-free vegetarian.....

do your part fighting fascism, eat meat and do drugs!"

:)

- Coach

Thu Dec 18, 2003 4:50 am
Felix Rex

http://www.jesusishitler.com/

Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:17 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol, that's pretty spot on. Especially the remark about them having similar pizza topping likes. :)

- Coach

Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:55 pm
Felix Rex

must get these stupid pics off my hard drive. I've been on a desktop-cleaning frenzy lately, and these are annoying me.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:33 pm
Profile WWW
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/gollum.php

Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:23 pm
Minor Diety

Hehe, that was pretty neat...how about this one:

"Us soldiers found two, to this moment unknown, playing cards in a deserted villa in Mosul. A Pentagon spokesman denies both cards being part of the the deck US soldiers received.

It concerns two joker cards depicting two unknown persons. The Pentagon reports that their identity is yet to be discovered, as neither of them is featured on the Iraq-most wanted list. The two are suspected to have connections with Al-Quada."

- Coach

Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:03 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1535 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 103  Next