It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:16 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Thought of the Day 
Minor Diety

I'm not suggesting that reading books is a waste of time. It just feels like it to me. Heck, I go out with a huge bookworm! *points at Pev*

And I don't make comments from other peoples experiences as such. If I read in a book, that getting high is fun, I might believe to that person it is, but I won't base my knowledge on it. And I'm not saying that I haven't read things just for fun (magasines etc) and I've read through text books on subjects of my choice (computing) just to learn stuff for my self, not for school. I don't shun those who read. I'd say most of the worlds populous reads. I just don't enjoy it.

My experiences are my own, and should they be told, It'll be by my mouth. (except letters to people)

I don't wish to learn from others experiences, rather from my own. I mean, I'm moving in with caz soon (well, up to Scarb) but I'm pretty sure i won't be able to afford it. But I don't care. I'd rather go find out, than not know thanks to the advice of others. It's just the way I am. Warnings mean not a lot to me (other than "danger live wires" etc - not that I ever touch one... *whistles* and road signs and the latter) but I do things my own way. It's what makes me proud to be who I am. Don't care if no one else likes me.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Tue Oct 21, 2003 4:04 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Then in your case Mole, you would ignore the wise and go about your life bull-headedly?

Tue Oct 21, 2003 4:35 am
Minor Diety

Lol, I aint that far in to it mate. I know what will kill me etc, but hey. I mean things like books, taste of food, things that are enjoyable to some, and not to others. Besides, how do I know they are wiser than me? (though it isn't hard)

Rock Band [35%]

Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:18 am
Profile WWW
King

Lol, I aint that far in to it mate. I know what will kill me etc, but hey. I mean things like books, taste of food, things that are enjoyable to some, and not to others. Besides, how do I know they are wiser than me? (though it isn't hard)

Cos many people are excluding Satis maybe? :?

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:22 am
Minor Diety

Well, yuo cant tell straight by looknig at them cos they dont have a character screen like in BG. You cant look up their WIS score. You haveto know them closely, but in general its going to be people older than you.

Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:53 am
King

Well, yuo cant tell straight by looknig at them cos they dont have a character screen like in BG. You cant look up their WIS score. You haveto know them closely, but in general its going to be people older than you.

In general of course

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:55 am
Minor Diety

Yes of course, but there are still going to be many stupid old people around.

Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:57 am
King

Yes of course, but there are still going to be many stupid old people around.

BJ?

Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:03 am
Minor Diety

Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:05 am
King

lol, thats harsh! piccin on the oldies!

What Mole and you started it, I just mentioned BJ, he'll probably respond sometime with, bitch or baitch

Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:12 am
Minor Diety

Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:15 am
King

Or Biatch?

Sometimes calls us that

Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:21 am
Minor Diety

lol, I just always have been different to everyone else. I like to do things my way, and I've always been a black sheep because of it. Or according to pev, a Blue one with a pink Bow...

Rock Band [35%]

Wed Oct 22, 2003 4:59 am
Profile WWW
Emperor

Location: Under my wife AND son's thumbs.. in essex! chavs! everywhere!!
you're all a bunch of young..bastards..or something..and less of the stupid. old, yes..

Wed Oct 22, 2003 5:16 am
King

you're all a bunch of young..bastards..or something..and less of the stupid. old, yes..

Ohh! New insult

Thu Oct 23, 2003 9:36 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next