It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Order of attached pictures 
Minor Diety

Post Order of attached pictures
Minor thing, but is there any way to make sure that the order in which attached pictures are shown in a post is reversed? Right now, the first pic you upload is the last attachment down the page in the resulting post. It's mostly an issue for 'follow-up' pictures, where you'd have to plan to upload them in reverse order (first the 'after', then the 'before') for them to come out right...doesn't make sense really.

It's no big deal, just hoping it's a changeable option in the admin control panel or something. :)

- Coach

Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:05 pm
Minor Diety

Post Re: Order of attached pictures
Yeah, I spotted this years ago but have since tried to remember the logic. Sometimes failing though. :D

Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:24 am
Felix Rex

Post Re: Order of attached pictures
Yea, not alterable via a control panel. I'm not digging in the code to do it

An alternative, though, without having to remember to upload your pictures in reverse order, is to use the inline option. Once you upload your pics, you have the option to insert them inline in your post. Thus you can upload them in any order, then just inline them in the proper sequence. It takes a little extra time, but nothing compared to actually uploading them in the first place, so meh.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:44 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]