It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Defragmenting fat32 system on XP 
Minor Diety

Bitorrent is ok, but since i'm on a limited amount of gig a mount (10 d/l and u/l combined, 5€ for every 5 gig extra) i can't much afford the "obliged" uplaod that comes with it. even tho there are ways around that too. :roll:

Have a cd burner yeah, problem is that it takes some motivation to burn 5-10cd's . :roll: Especially when many ppl you know have DVD-burners. :/ But anyhoo, i'll get to it sometime, i'm making an inventory of software i own anyhow (knee-deep in it), so i'll be spending non-relaxing time on here anyways.

- Coach

Tue Feb 10, 2004 9:35 pm
Minor Diety

Dammit Ox, you're a student, you should have unlimited acces to hyper-DSL for very very cheap.

Wed Feb 11, 2004 12:23 pm
Minor Diety

I wish :/ If i had studied in Leuven i would have had access to Kotweb, but i'm in antwerp using a regular DSL line. :( Antwerp uni doiesn't offer kotweb to it's students. Bah, bah and bah.

Maybe i'll start a political party with among other populistic themes free T3 for every student! :twisted:

EDIT: this is not such a bad idea, really. You need either a few thousand "regular" autographs or some ten from senators in order to be able to participate in the federal elections. I got an uncle who's been in parliament once, so he should have contacts there...mmm. I think i can participate in the village elections anyways, now there's an idea.

- Coach

Wed Feb 11, 2004 12:51 pm
Minor Diety

Hehe, but your uni stinks if it doesn't even offer cheap DSL. And that for one in a mayor city. Or maybe I only have referrences from technical unis here. I'm not sure if Tilburg for example has fast DSL.

Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2