It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Better photo viewing for PC (Windows 7) 
Minor Diety

Post Better photo viewing for PC (Windows 7)
What do you guys use to view photos from Windows? I've always dumped my photos in the Picture folder and organised them in folders for Year > Location, meaning i've always only viewed the photos directly from the folder and therefore had to make do with "Large Icon" view. But i really want the photos to be displayed better before i view them, for example, like how they're displayed on a shared album on Google drive or iCloud, you know, where they're sized differently and nicely close to one another.

Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:20 pm
Felix Rex

Post Re: Better photo viewing for PC (Windows 7)
I usually use Microsoft Photo Viewer, which you get by right-clicking on a picture and choosing Preview. You can then navigate to the next/previous picture by using the left or right arrow key. However, it doesn't show more than one pic at a time. I typically use the 'large icons' option for the folder view to get in the general area, then the preview to get a good look. Probably not what you're looking for, but that's what I do. If I want to edit a pic, I use either Photoshop or GIMP, but that's a different animal entirely. If you have creative, they also have a image-browsing app called 'Bridge' (I think) that's not too bad, but I don't bother with it.

Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:06 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]