It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Trouble logging into CK. 
Stranger

Post Trouble logging into CK.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/captcha/captcha_factory.php on line 36: include(./includes/captcha/plugins/captcha_gd_plugin.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/captcha/captcha_factory.php on line 36: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './includes/captcha/plugins/captcha_gd_plugin.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.2.17/lib/php')

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/captcha/captcha_factory.php on line 38: call_user_func(captcha_gd::get_instance) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback

Fatal error: Call to a member function init() on a non-object in [snip]/includes/auth/auth_db.php on line 79

Anyway i was able to log in on the main site instead of the forum and then i was able to post again.

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri May 13, 2011 8:57 am
Felix Rex

Post Re: Trouble logging into CK.
I'm not sure what's up with that error. I'll research it a bit. I trimmed some sensitive info out of the error.

Fri May 13, 2011 11:17 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Satis wrote:
I'm not sure what's up with that error. I'll research it a bit. I trimmed some sensitive info out of the error.

Translated: I haz banned you.

Sat May 14, 2011 3:00 am
Felix Rex

Peltz? We ain't got no stinkin' Peltz. :roll:

Actually, my forums got jacked up a bit with the captcha system. I'm not sure how to fix it. That may have been the cause.

Sat May 14, 2011 8:36 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

CK is my home far away from home. Always the first site i visit when i power on any of my pcs unless i'm quickly checking emails.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sat May 14, 2011 11:46 am
Minor Diety

Feel the love...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 15, 2011 12:46 pm
Stranger

hahahaha.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon May 16, 2011 12:55 am
Minor Diety

Lol. And here I was thinking no one would ever find those pics online with such a cryptic URL. :P

For the record, CK is my top bookmark as well. :)

- Coach

Sat May 21, 2011 5:38 am
Felix Rex

haha, w00t. I need to add advertising. Make some money off you bast... lovely people. Lovely, lovely people.

Mon May 23, 2011 5:38 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

Group hug, sponsored by penis enlargement pills. Order yours today by just calling 555-MOARPENIS.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon May 23, 2011 9:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]