It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Anti-robot and anti-spam 
Felix Rex

Post Anti-robot and anti-spam
First, some policy:

There will be no advertising on this board unless it's with my specific, written consent. This includes posts, private messages, and creating users with links to commercial website with no intention of actual contributing to this board. In a similar vain, no user should have multiple usernames.

Anybody caught advertising on this message board without my written consent will be permanently banned from my domain.

Some updates:

I've added a mod that should hopefully eliminate bots being able to automatically register users. I've also banned an email domain because of someone using that domain to register BS users for advertising purposes. We'll see if that works. All the BS users have been deleted.

And finally some commentary:

The person that created all these users is a total moron. They were easily caught and removed, with more of an investment in time and bandwidth than he could possibly have ever made up. It saddens me that people this stupid actually have the capability to get a computer and go online. My only regret is that I can't track you down and finish the lobotomy that nature began.

Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:15 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I thought you was against writing down rules?
What's a lobotomy by the way?

Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:22 am
Minor Diety

A lobotomy is when they take away a piece of the brain.

And well, i guess rules are needed for morons. there's a difference between rules for people and rules for idiots :twisted:

- Coach

Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]