It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Oblivion - Freeman 
Emperor

Location: Under my wife AND son's thumbs.. in essex! chavs! everywhere!!
I notice you have 'Adventurer' as your class, is that a custom job?

Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:36 am
Emperor

I notice you have 'Adventurer' as your class, is that a custom job?

In the beginning, when picking your class, you can also make your custom class before you pick it.

Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:40 am
Profile WWW
Emperor

Lol...I always just stuck with one or two houses in fairly central places and then stocked them with all sorts of useful goodies I would have a harder time finding out in the open. :)

You're just being decadent. ;)

Yay, I didn't see this one before. My base is in Anvil. Other houses I took just for good measure and having a place to rest in. Not practical but eh, that's me liking the place. :) Anvil is the center of the world. The rest is... periphery.

I'm waiting to reach mercantile 75 to start investing in shops and finally sell the full basement of things worth more than 1200gp.

See what I found, btw. :) A curiosity of sort for sure.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:24 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Haha, I remember that bread. When I played Oblivion for the first time, I ran into the troll by accident, killed it (by sending it tumbling down a mountain after using staff of paralyzation on it ;) ) and found the 'jumo potatoes' on its body. I had no idea what they were for but they looked important so I hung on to them the entire game. :roll:

Not really worth it, looking back.

- Coach

Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:47 am
Emperor

Actually, why not. I will start the game over again, and of course get rid of the main quest first. Having on mind certain difficulties I might encounter (like needed lvl to acquire Skeleton Key) I will not chose to finish the main quest on lvl 1-4. Sorry Ox. :) But the good news for you is that I plan on more deviant behavior of a psychopath rather. :) This dude won't hesitate to execute Baurus just to check if colors of his eyes match with each other (after he poke them out of course). Here's the dude.

Try to guess the race. :D

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:30 pm
Profile WWW
Emperor

Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:35 am
Emperor

Imperial?

Might be. Any more guesses? I'd like more people guesses. The face generation tool is a powerful thing, oh yes. :)

Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:14 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

- Coach

Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:23 am
Emperor

Heh... I just finished the battle for Kvatch and delivered Martin to the Cloud Ruler Temple and all that on lvl 1. I achieved conditions for lvl 2 when selling out the last items (took Mercantile for major skill).

By the way, there is the way to elude taking the horse. Just don't take it and go by foot when you deliver Martin.

Any more guesses about the race? :) I would like everyone present to give an opinion. You may also change opinions. Hey, nothing's closed yet. :)

Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:40 am
Profile WWW
Emperor

W00t, I just ran into Sheogorath daedric quest. It was more fun than I actually thought it will be. The best part were burned wolves falling down from the sky. LOL.

And finally, I found artifact that I can give to Martin instead of Azura's star. He agreed completely with me about its destruction: "Good riddance to this tool of mischief." Still he said it because he thinks it an perversion of unnatural powers. Dr Morb thinks so because it doesn't work on humans.

I guess a CE character would prefer Wabbajack however. Dr Morb is closer to NE.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:34 am
Profile WWW
Emperor

I think it's a bosmer (wood elf). :)

By the way, bosmers have specific ears, so I would consider this one a joke. :) Everyone, please, give an opinion.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:28 pm
Profile WWW
Emperor

Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:00 am
Emperor

Ok, second attempt, its a redguard?

I thought you already had a valid guess. :) Ok, I will take this as a change from Imperial to Redguard.

By the way I just finished the damn main quest. Finito! Now I can start playing my game. Dunno why but once I was butchering a Will-O-Whisp, the game counted it as a murder :? so I didn't have to do special workout to get DB invitation.

p.s.
Haha, I just got to hang this image of a pierced imp. Shit happens, but balls do not fly out of the asshole every day.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:43 am
Profile WWW
Emperor

I just installed Underwater Visibility Mod v1.0. What a relief after seeing fucking nothing underwater.

And again, some random fun with dead girls.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:05 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:46 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next