It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Installed Mods 
Minor Diety

Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:12 am
Minor Diety

Derf sucks!! :P Hehehe. Oblivion is one of the greatest games of the decade!

And BJ, that sucks man...maybe it'll go better once this ***** summer is over? I know I lack incentive to play games in this scorching heat...clinging to your chair in sweat isn't exactly awesome. =(

But I can understand it I think...it's good to have a 'stricter' storyline like NWN sometimes. But I like my Oblivion just fine too. ;)

- Coach

Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:53 am
Emperor

Location: Under my wife AND son's thumbs.. in essex! chavs! everywhere!!
mmm..maybe thats it, when ya only got a small amount of time to play (lucky if i get an hour :roll: :? ) you seem like you are wasting time if you just wander about, if you have a set mission you go for it...

sucks anyway lol

Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:08 am
Minor Diety

Ok, so I caved. :P I got 4 of the official plugins:

- Thieves Den
- Wizard's Tower
- Mehrunes Razor
- Vile Lair

Yeah yeah, it's not the first time I broke my own principles. ;) In the end 8 bucks is too much for what I'm getting but meh. I just cashed some money I had so i was feeling wasteful.

I might write a review about the mods when I thoroughly explored them, or just yak about them here. Depends on what's easier, we'll see.

So far I check out the thieves den and the wizard's tower and they both look kinda cool, but as I didn't decorate them much yet it's hard to say much about them. But the wizard's tower is pretty cool even without furniture, with portals to every mages guild in Cyrodiil and a complete personal ingredient garden. Sexy. :)

- Coach

Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:55 am
Felix Rex

oh, that's pretty handy.... especially the personal ingredient garden. Heh...that's something missing from Oblivion...gardening! Wouldn't it be sexy to be able to plant crops and harvest them? heh.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:12 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

pssst harvest moon ;) lol. yeah, thats one thing that always made me think I may get hte mage add on, can't deny it would be damned useful.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:29 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

@ Satis: you can't quite plant your own stuff (*cough*) just yet, but using the special ingredient multiplying box you get when you rise to Archmage in the Mages' Guild this garden should be pmore than enough. It even has a little piece of vulcanic soil with plants native to the plane of Oblivion. How cool is that? ;)

I'll take a pic in a moment, for now you can enjoy one of my kills. You'd think 10 arrows to the chest would kill your average man. :roll: But being a true stealth assassin is more fun than I expected.

EDIT: upload is still fucked, so I'll save the pics for some other time. :)

- Coach

Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:18 pm
Minor Diety

13 mods that shouldn't have been...mods, that is.

http://www.pixelrage.ro/articles/13-Obl ... 261,0.html

Major thumbs up for these!

- Coach

Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2