It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Oblivion - Quest Help 
Minor Diety

Post Oblivion - Quest Help
pevil wrote:
So right now I'm in Chorrel, investigating the countess' stolen painting. Some intriguing stuff I've found whilst snooping ;)

I was doing that one, but after speaking to all those guys, i cant find any physical evidence. Have you?

Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:04 pm
Minor Diety

My latest story is that I found an item in a dungeon, and sold it to a local merchant. Some hours later, an odd fellow walks up to me, and says something along the lines of "My boss has caught word that you recently sold a rare antique, and he, is a collector of such items. He would like to meet you, and pay you handsomely for them!"
Awesome!

Do you know where i can find this Boss?

Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:06 pm
Felix Rex

well, you have to find the artifact and sell it to anyone..then the guy's servant shows up asking you to meet him

The guy himself is in the imperial city. It shows up as one of the quests in your quest log.

Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:08 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

well, you have to find the artifact and sell it to anyone..then the guy's servant shows up asking you to meet him

The guy himself is in the imperial city. It shows up as one of the quests in your quest log.

Does it have to be specific item? Cos i went into a dungeon and found some pretty weird shit indeed.

Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:09 pm
Minor Diety

I found a largeish dungeon heading to ward.. Kvach? Something like that... had lots of skeles and traps. In the upper section, there was a ghost behind a gate. Behind that gate, was an item being held up in a stand - the Stand was the item. If I can, I'll get the location of the dungeon for you, but I'm not sure where it was now.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:47 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Post Re: Oblivion - Quest Help
derf wrote:
pevil wrote:
So right now I'm in Chorrel, investigating the countess' stolen painting. Some intriguing stuff I've found whilst snooping ;)

I was doing that one, but after speaking to all those guys, i cant find any physical evidence. Have you?

Yep I finished it eventually. Had to find the final piece by getting a hint as to the room with the strategy guide *looks guilty* which stupidly i'd already checked 3 or 4 times anyway, having read the clues. Read on only if you want the spoilers:

*spoiler*
Check everywhere in the West Tower (just right of Chanel's room)
Check everywhere in Chanel's room
Check the dining room (just off the main hall)

tip: checking boxes doesn't actually make you a criminal, it just warns not to take anything. Til now I'd avoided looking in boxes in case I was yelled at, but thanks to this quest I will freely look in things now ;)
*/spoiler*

Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:02 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

One more:

Hi. Has anyone managed to find a way to get through the Sealed Portal at the Berius Manor in Anvil.

BINGO DONE IT! OMG WHAT A COOL QUEST!!!

Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:14 pm
Stranger

Anyone else have problems with the Twins quest, the part where you have to clear the cabinet of ogres, but there arent any there for me to smash.

Be well or Get Help!!

Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:57 pm
Felix Rex

hmmm...I didn't have that issue. I had a total of 3 or 4 ogres there...they were hanging around outside the cabin. I just filled em full of arrows.

Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:41 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

yeah i think there were 3 or 4 ogres when i did that. One wasn't in aggro range so i ran near the well where the arrow was and it didn't ding off. Found him skulking in some bushes, killed him and no problem.

Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:56 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Anyone else have problems with the Twins quest, the part where you have to clear the cabinet of ogres, but there arent any there for me to smash.

I didnt have problems.

Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:15 pm
Stranger

Ran around with detect life spell on 100m every direction, nobody, just some deers and wolves. I like lions, they almost wtfpwn me everytime if im not careful

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:56 am
Felix Rex

quest help.... same quest mentioned above, the one with the Coutness's painting.

SPOILER warning!

Quote:
ok, I know it was Chanel. Her story didn't match the other people I questioned. I looked in the dining room and found paint stains on the ground (wtf am I supposed to do with it, though?). I found paint brushes and shit in her room and in the west tower, but I don't have any physical evidence with which to confront her. Any help?

Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:53 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

quest help.... same quest mentioned above, the one with the Coutness's painting.

Solution...

Quote:
Go to the dining room in the same castle and look for a paint stain on the floor.

Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:49 am
Minor Diety

Quote:
Try checking out the west tower, its mentioned that Chanel spends a lot of time in there...

Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:51 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next