It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Oblivion - Pev 
Minor Diety

Oh you'll get involved, it gets more interesting towards the end. ;) For a while it seems you're just killing off contract after contract but then...everything suddenly starts to make a lot more sense and the storyline goes in overdrive. :) It's worth it!

And where are those pics!! I demand pics! :wink:

- Coach

Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:18 pm
Felix Rex

Ok, you guys may have found the battle with camaron easy, but to me it was extremely frustrating. I don't know if he's a set level and maybe I was too low level for him or something, but that bastard SUCKED. I'd beat on him (while getting pwned on by his friends) and when he got near death he'd use a heal that healed him 100%

I ended up doing the fight like 15 times. When I finally killed him, I used a paralyze potiion to paralyze him, then a silence one as the paralyze was wearing off. Thankfully that worked. Very irritating.

I have a funny feeling melee peeps gets a bit of an advantage against him over my poor marksman ass.

so anyway, I'll be creating an evil mage/thief character now and do all the side quests and faction quests.[/quote]

Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:05 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

hehe i had the same problem satis when I bothered to actually listen to him first, which is why i ended up reloading and attacking him as soon as i entered the temple ;) far easier, he can't get prepared or get any spells off.

Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:27 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

can you do that? I tried attacking him once and I couldn't until I talked to him. My arrows just kinda bounced off his face. Unless maybe I missed or something and just assumed it was like that. From then on I'd run up, talk to him, then whack him...unfortuanetly, drawing back a bowstring took long enough he always managed to move and summon something. Bastard. I hate that guy. But I did gank some badass rings from his kids, plus his robe and staff.

Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:44 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

haha, it wasn't easy for me either man, I just didn't mention I had to do it 10 times ;)

Because I was having the same problem using my vanilla weapons (him healing before I could execute him) I enchanted my dagger with a shock dmg sigil stone I hate in my inventory; that did the trick. It was still hard as he likes to run (bitch!) but he went down a LOT faster. His kids were pathetic...my reflect dmg/magic was enough to keep them busy. :)

Btw, Paradise was kinda cool. But I think they could have made it much cooler. The voiceover by erh, 'the dude' was neato, but I wanted more 'paradise' elements!! Preferrably with a deadly side to it...the best sort of paradise. :twisted:

- Coach

Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:50 pm
Felix Rex

did you see the kid's rings? You can't wear two, unfortuanetly, but it's like reflect 30%, magic resist 50%. Very nice.

Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:52 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Oh yeah, ring of the mundane right? I think that is my favorite ring. :) Coupled with a shield of mirrors you pwn magic attacks!

- Coach

Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:59 pm
Minor Diety

hmmm think i missed those rings (due to killing him first, think they kinda die and disappear), either that or they just spawned with crap on ;) But I do have a few shielding/reflecting things anyway so no great loss i guess

Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:15 pm
Profile WWW
Emperor

Pev, not that I mention that you didn't know it, but all of your images and all videos except one are dead like slaughterfish in goblin's plate.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:11 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

yeah had 'em on my webspace and deleted them ages ago, don't have them anymore either.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:57 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6