Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Oblivion - Pev 
Minor Diety

Well... this is what happened to her afterwards... she definately flipped:

http://www.pevilsplace.co.uk/Oblivion/hoe.wmv ~2mb

Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:05 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

....................... :o ............................

:lol: crazy bitch. Put her out of her mysery. ( i swear im turning evil, the more i play this game)

Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:46 am
Felix Rex

lol....I thought it was called hoe.wmv for other reasons. That's pretty hilarious.

Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:53 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

The Daedra have now got knockdown and disarm moves thanks to my level. So last night I was fighting one of those Markynz things. He performed a knockdown, then let off a fireball. Trouble was he aimed the fireball at me when I was at the top of my arc as I flew backwards from the knockdown, so by the time the fireball got to me I was headed down and it just passed harmlessly over me a couple inches from my face.

Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:49 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

hehe. Had a Matrix moment last night.

The Daedra have now got knockdown and disarm moves thanks to my level. So last night I was fighting one of those Markynz things. He performed a knockdown, then let off a fireball. Trouble was he aimed the fireball at me when I was at the top of my arc as I flew backwards from the knockdown, so by the time the fireball got to me I was headed down and it just passed harmlessly over me a couple inches from my face.

Happens alot to me. I actually like it when they do a knockdown on me, it looks cool, and it does bugger all damage.

Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:43 am
Minor Diety

Drives me insane. Mainly because it does sod all damage. Makes it nothing but a pointless annoying experience where I could be kicking their asses. Don't mind it so much from Daedra, but hate it when ghosts do it to me, because I just hate fighting ghosts anyway. They annoy me.

Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:16 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

haha. Knockdowns are a highlight in my fights, the whole affair is such a bore. *block, hack, block, hack, get knockedown, block, hack, win*

Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:27 pm
Minor Diety

Lol, geddit? Hack? I'm sorry. *Crawls back in to hole*

huh, odd. I think the '<' has prevent the rest of the leet.

It should read hackzorz... Hmmm.

Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:57 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Anyway, er... *looks sheepish* I kinda gave in and made a second char. Male Khajiit who's got some serious issues. Basically he's a thief/assassin. Major skills: Blade, Security, Sneak, Alchemy, Light Armour, Illusion... forget the last one

Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:20 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

yay go me. I finished obliv too. Time for spoilers:

Quote:
I got the allies from Cheydinhal previously, and of course the Kvatch guys have nothing much else to do really. However I really couldn't stand doing any more gates to get the other allies, so I just didn't bother.
Headed for the great gate with maybe 10 men to help me out. They handled it ok whilst the 3 gates opened; in fact I hardly had to help, just ran round a bit healing occasionally. Once inside the great gate I just took a leaf out of oxys book and ran the whole way, stopping only to kill the Kynnreaver who was in the same part of the tower as the Sigil Keeper, and of course the Sigil Keeper himself. Then I just ran in and grabbed the stone.
Back outside and its time to get to Cloud Ruler and go to Paradise. I was expecting it to be pretty tough so I made a save in case I had to go get potions, then braved it with the little equipment that I actually had. To be honest it was a cakewalk. The whole getting to Mankor was easy enough, and I saved before he spoke to me in his palace. First time I let him finish, then of course all 3 set upon me and after killing his kids, they of course came back to life *sigh*. So I reloaded and just attacked him before he could say anything. He didn't get any buffs up and went down in about 7 hits. Pansy.
Upon return to Cloud Ruler Jauffre showed just how loyal he is; he got lost on the way to the Imperial City. Retard. It was kinda funny actually, coz when I first took Martin there, the bay horse at Weynon Priory was missing so he had no mount, which looked daft enough anyway. But now there was me in front on this big black armoured horse, a guy in the back on a chestnut, and then the Emperor in all his fine robes between us on foot ;)
My god though, then end bits a bitch! Martin died once in the Temple District, the second time we got to the "my god its Mehrunes Dagon!" but then I ran round the corner, saw a Xivaili who I assumed was Mehrunes and ran past to get into the temple... failing to noticed the giant red bitch blocking the way, then wondered why I died in one ;) So third time was the charm; I waited until two Imperial Archers were distracting the big oaf then ran past him into the temple.

MY GOD THE ENDING IS SO AWESOME. With that kinda animation and also the size of the bugger, I REALLY wish that Beth would put dragons into their games. Imagine how tough that bitch would be to take out. I loved how it flew round and through Mehrunes. I frapped the whole thing, it was seriously amazing. Probably the coolest ending to a game I've seen yet.

So it's time to concentrate on my Khajiit thief/assassin and make plans for my monk, brawler and mage/vamp, plus any others I may decide on in the future ;)

Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:50 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hehehe, well done Pev! I didn't know you could do it with that few soldiers, if I would have known.. ;) on the other hand, the oblivion gates connected to the MQ are pretty "original" most of them.

Ah well. Well done, and glad you liked the end as much as I did. Maybe even more. :P

- Coach

Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:02 pm
Minor Diety

hehe oh i LOVE the end. Seriously though with that kinda animation they should have some MUCH cooler enemies in the next game, or I'll beat them with my pointy stick. They definately need larger enemies too; once I realised what was standing there I was like "oh crap... how the hell do I fight that?!!!!!". There should be ultra rare, ultra hard to get to, GIANT impossible enemies that unless you have a maxed char, awesome equip and a lot of luck, you don't stand a chance against. Imagine taking either of those on... wowee

Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hehehe...SPOILER for some people, not for Pev

Quote:
You can kill Mehrunes Dagon, apparently. But it takes a LOT of super-high level spells and if you enter the temple and complete the game he just pops up anyway to get pwned by Akatosh/Martin. :roll:

Btw, I kinda liked the whole paradise episode. Granted, the fight with mankoran wasn't all that but you know...I liked the vibe and the voice over. But I agree, I expected a bit more from someone who's a 'god' in his own little realm.

Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:09 pm
Minor Diety

lol awesome ox, i'll try that out with my mage ;) and yeah, same with that area, though couldn't listen properly as mole was on guitar hero and i didn't wanna turn it up since he isn't there yet

Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:12 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Well I'm gonna update with some pics tomorrow. Basically since finishing the MQ with my nord girl she's taken a bit of a backseat (though I still have a ton of side quests, caves and ruins for her to do). I've been working on my next char, a Khajiit who's in the DB and Thieves guild. He might do MQ, might not. But so far he's a good way through DB (Just got Shadowmere and is on "Dead Drop 2" - ox'll know what that means hehe) and has done a couple of quests for Thieves. DB is pretty good fun; the quests themselves are far more interesting than the Fighters ones, although I've yet to get as involved in the overall storyline as I did with Fighters.

Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:18 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next