It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Oblivion - Rinox 
Minor Diety

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Coach

Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:22 pm
Minor Diety

haha, i did exactly the same thing in the imperial council room place and took a seat. I got to the top and looked down, and thought to myself...hmmm whats down there?...*green light, weeeeeeeeeeee!!! splat*

Oh btw, for your information those arent 2 heart shots. Its more in centre, so youll have to be content with 2 titty shots.

Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:26 pm
Minor Diety

lol @ mini-movies. Especially #3. You violent person.

What software do you use to capture?

Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:31 pm
Minor Diety

Hehe, thanks...and I couldn't help myself beating the corpse in the last clip. :P

I just use fraps and then windows movie maker to edit them...works like a charm so far. :)

- Coach

Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:35 pm
Minor Diety

Do you get FPS rapage when you record like me?

Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:36 pm
Minor Diety

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't...don't know what or how changes it. The one in the council chamber was really sluggish for example, and there's nothing to see in there. Weird. :?

Movies inside oblivion also tend to be sloooow.

- Coach

Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:41 pm
Minor Diety

Oh right. And which frame rate do you choose for recording?

Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:43 pm
Minor Diety

- Coach

Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:54 pm
Felix Rex

lol, you freak. Beating the crap out of that poor necro chick. BTW, I already took a screenshot of that tavern sign. :x

Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:07 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Haha, sorry...my brightness is bad (think I need to tweak my vid card settings) so I don't always see too well what's on the pics. Like Pev's vid, I barely saw anything on that. :( It sucks.

And I couldn't contain myself, hehe. I like fighting humanoid mages...I have over 50% spell resistance and reflect over 50% of all spells cast against me. And absorb 15%. So they barely touch me and I can get them down pretty quickly with their lowe armor. Ftw!

- Coach

Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:05 am
Minor Diety

I've finally started doing the MQ a little bit more seriously! It's a bit weird to be getting messages saying how to close an oblivion gate after having closed 5 non-quest ones already, but hey. :)

I'm getting the hang of clearing gates btw..I found that with a lot of strength and a good blade skills -and a badass daedric claymore- you can hack through most opponents in there pretty easily. :) I still have to look out, but it feels good to be able to kick the ass of an average daedra head-on in melee for once. And for the more crowded situations I've got some awesome spells (lightning storm, flame tempest etc), my staff of worms (SO much fun) and my blistering speed and jumps. I'm thinking of making a video of me making a run for a sigil stone, bottom to top of a tower. :) Shouldn't take longer than 2 minutes, if that. As long as I don't crash, been getting a lot of that lately as I reach the top of a tower. Maybe it's the no-cd I installed in order to not having to insert the DVD all the time.

Basically, I am finally starting to pwn. :D But I still hate the Xivilai for summoning clannfears...that's a pain. I'm pretty sure by now my next character will be a bad-ass mage...with some combat skills. I'd like to cast some really powerful spells for a change. :) I can cast most utility ones atm, but the 400 magicka ones are kinda...out of reach. :roll:

Satis, I spent some time figuring out the Mythic Dawn commentaries as well..I was looking for a shadow thrown by the white tower at midday and shit. :roll: Then I figured the tomb must be there for a reason.

Btw, I don't know what exactly it is, but there's more to Martin than meets the eye I think. I'm not sure I even trust him. His skillz are far 1337er than I would have suspected from a priest, it seems.

I've done some daedric shrines, good fun. Yet have to find the majority however...one things for sure: next character, I'm getting me the freaking skeleton key REALLY early. What a world of difference. Suddenly I've got 91 security and an unbreakable lockpick...very hard locks are laughable by now. Who need security anyway? :twisted:

What else...oh, doing the countess painting quest. Haven't solved it yet but I talked to most people involved and found a clue or two. I'm pretty sure who the culprit is, but I have no solid evidence yet. :( I'm getting there.

No pics this time, and no really important videos, but I did make one of a physics-gone-mad 'chandelier'. It looks like it's haunted!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Coach

Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:01 am
Felix Rex

haha...yea, nice chandelier. :p I haven't gotten as far in the MQ as you, but I'm doing that as well. Just got finished with a certain cave you may recall... it was good fun.

I'm also seriously digging the daedra quests. I need to find more shrines. I've done 3 so far, and I know where Azura's shrine is but haven't done it yet. I may save that for after the MQ though.

Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:16 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Yeah, i had that "haunted chandalier" thing happen to about 4 hanging skull strings in a dungeon. Only they were going mental!

Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:36 am
Minor Diety

omg lol. I haven't seen anything like that.

As for the commentaries clues, I kinda hope someone brings out a mod (or have to do it myself ;)) to stop some quests having markers. If you're supposed to go look for the shadow, well why have a huge arrow saying "look here you nitwit". A shadow is big enough.

And duh, of course something is dodgy about Martin; he keeps saying before he was a priest he studied daedra magic... you just know he's really Mehrunes Dagon or something ;)

Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:02 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

You lie pev! You saw the big spike trap doing it in a dungeon while I was playing.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:07 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next