It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
Oblivion - Rinox 
Minor Diety

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Coach

Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:36 pm
Minor Diety

haha awesome ox. Where the hell did you get a black horse! Biatch.

Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:36 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

yea, I want a black horse. I have a paint and a dun now.... :p Not that I use horses much...I usually just run everywhere.

Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:00 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Clever Satis... there are no duns ;) rofl. I got back up to 6k last night and was tempted to buy a blackie to go with my whitie, but figured I'll save it up for a house instead.

Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:54 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I got back up to 6k last night and was tempted to buy a blackie to go with my whitie

You can breed horses in Oblivion?!

:lol:

Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:37 am
Minor Diety

haha now that would be awesome. Breed the fastest horse i can ;)

Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:46 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

don't deny my! It's my dun horse...it says it! Ok, fine, it's a chestnut, but it still says dun. If I could find the bastard, I'd take a screenie.

Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:14 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

rofl no excuses satis, if you fast travel he'll appear at a stable. go get a screenie ;)

Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:19 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I don't have any pics this time around, but I did have some good fun. :)

I've been doing all the local mage guild quests and I really liked some of them...some were your average errand quests but others were just fun. Like the one with the ring of burden and the well. ;) I loved how the stuff you unloaded in the water would float or sink depending on its properties too. Physics are fun!

I finally made it into the Arcane University now, but I don't have any acces to the more useful parts yet...just an apprentice. I am going to have my staff made tonight tho. :)

Ooh, one of the mages guild quest was superb fun too: basically I had to go pick something up in an abandoned fort that was infested by some (human/orc) maurauder band. I love fighting other humanoids. I know it doesn't sound very buff, but my style involves trying to go for a sneak attack, then block the first few blows and get a few of mine in, and when my health gets low (usually pretty soon) I just start running and jumping and healing. :) I'm a puss, but I'm fucking hard to hit. I can run circles around my opponents and attack lighting fast (speed is 82 or something atm). And best of all: I jump over opponents, obstacles, ravines, bridges...which gives me the necessary time to heal/draw another weapon, anything.

Anyway, so I cleaned this abandoned fort thing -the leader was a bastardly hard orc tho- and he drops a key to a gate behind the band's main 'camping spot' within the ruins. I'm not really thinking -I mean, why the hell would the maurauders keep that door locked in the first place aye?- and open the door and burst in, only to bump into two trolls. :o Man, they freaked me out...totally fast, hard hitters and HARD to kill. To be honest, I spent half an hour jumping, running, healing, pumping arrows into them, punching, slicing and later on using fireballs (trolls and fire eh), but they just wouldn't die. Maybe it's their health regen that doesn't suit my hit-and-run tactics. But what I'm getting at is that there's a small ravine with a bridge nearby, and I would just jump over to the other side with the trolls having to use the bridge...so they had to make a detour every time, allowing me to prepare perfectly. Acrobatics rocks!! I'm not even talking about the dodge roll. ;)

In the end I just run and jumped past the trolls and got the quest item and ran towards the exit. Turned out some parts of the dungeon had respawned maurauders or something (maybe triggered by the quest, dunno) so I kinda lured the trolls onto the humans. That was fun, but the trolls owned them anyway...so not much of a help. I guess that's why that door was closed then. :D

I'll try to post a pic of my stats and skills...and I want/need a house!! I am rather weak and I get overencumbered REALLY quickly when I pick up something heavy like dwarven material. :( So I need a place to stash my secondary weapons and books and ingredients...sigh. only 5500 gold, and I want the Bruma house!

- Coach

Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:22 pm
Minor Diety

only 5500 gold, and I want the Bruma house!

Theres a beautiful house in Anvil for 5k.

Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:45 pm
Minor Diety

Myeah, but I want the Bruma one...I'm partial to that town. Must be some feeling I picked up in Solstheim in Bloodmoon. :wink:

Anyway, some pics..took them yesterday but too tired to post back then. Ooh, I got my mages staff!! I think I didn't mention that before. It's a paralyzing one, and God does it rule! I love seeing my opponents get paralyzed and fall sideways..after which I jump on their ass and start beating them like a crack junk would: ferocious, insane. :)

Pics:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Coach

Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:21 am
Minor Diety

- Coach

Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:22 am
Minor Diety

That black suit looks pretty cool.

You agility is huge, mines tiny. I dont think i need it.

Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:17 am
Minor Diety

lol mole found debaser as well. I'll get my stats posted sometime soon, I see you have no expert skills yet ox ;) hehe. Not naturally anyway. Expert rules.

Sounds like you had fun with the trolls!

Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:04 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

lol, I got the debaser too. :p I sold it, though. Nice pics...I guess I should take some updated skills pics.

Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:16 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next