It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Oblivion - Rinox 
Minor Diety

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Coach

Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:48 am
Felix Rex

heh, I've never seen that painting. And glad to see you're still playing...unlike the rest of the wuses. :roll:

Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:15 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

hehehe, their attention span sucks!! :P ;) Can't appreciate a classic, is what I say. *prepares to get flamed*

And yeah, the painting...it was just like: he talks about how his painting skills were just coming along and I figured "really? let's see this painting". Then this...abomination is at the back of his shack, portraying him interrogating the argonian. :roll: lolol

- Coach

Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:22 am
Minor Diety

heh i had a screen of that painting, i love it.

and if you want me to play, sort the fucking thing out so it doesn't crash bitches :P go work for Beth satis and show them how to debug ;)

btw good to see you're getting through fighters guild, i feel kinda attached to Oreyn after going through the guild missions with him. Poor guy.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:33 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I've had very few crashes after installing the patch tbh...did you install it pev?

Btw, here's my new pet. I call him Manni. :P

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Coach

Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:04 pm
Felix Rex

omg, did you use the staff of worms and walk him all the way to the imperial city?

Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:50 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Actually the plan was to take Manni to sightseeing spots (Imperial Council, Archmage's private rooms, temple of the One, what have you :P) and take screens of it. But it turns out he can't enter the imperial city. :cry:

I haven't tried any other towns but i assume it's the same with them. He can enter taverns, caves and ruins tho :P

Walking him back to the imperial city was a bitch...he kept attacking everything he saw. Not a big deal when it was a wolf or something (they'll attack me regardless) but it was time-consuming when he went after deer. I swear, I don't know wtf his beef was with deer, every time he saw one he'd chase it down. :lol: Using his uber necromantic skills to pwn them. :roll:

The hard part was that i had to keep an eye on him: if he died and I didn't see it I had to go look for his corpse to rez it again. Bastard.

- Coach

Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:18 pm
Felix Rex

rofl...that's awesome. I should go on a murder spree in the imperial city...kill someone, rez them, go invisible, rinse and repeat, until I have an army of guards and civilians running around killing everything.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:12 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

hehehe, you'd probably have to tweak the duration of the staff of worms a bit first, but yeah. :twisted: I love the staff. It saved my ass during the fight at the massive oblivion gate with my first char. I had an entire army of rezzed Dremora and fallen allies insta-owning anything that came out of there.

Just did the Sheogorath daedric quest btw...definitely one of the better quests in the game. I'm not gonna spoil it tho. :P Oh and I found a abandoned fort up north with a rather cool design. Imagine: a hallway ending in 2 close portcullises with no apparent levers or other means of activating them. Only thing there is three statues, the middle one has a quiver with just two silver arrows in it lying at its feet.

After looking for a lever for a while i figure: kinda weird there are just two arrows lying here in the middle. I inspect the statues a little more, thinking maybe I need to place an arrow in their hands or something. I notice the left and right statue have a shiny gem in their foreheads...mm. Draw out a bow and fire the arrows at the gems...bingo! Portcullis one opens, and then the other. It wasn't part of an (apparent) quest, just a fort I found in the wilderness. Yay! :)

- Coach

Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:03 pm
Minor Diety

nah didn't bother with the patch yet, its not so much the crashes as the ridiculous slow down. i'm just on the 360 version atm instead, but Horizons is keeping me far more interested right now anyway.

Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:25 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

On popular request, a quick glance at my herbal garden inside the wizard tower. :) The red glow in the back is the part where the plants native to oblivion grow. There's even Nirnroot growing in this thing!

Where I'm standing when I took the pic there's a nice little alchemist's corner with some temporary boost to your alchemy while you're working on the alchemy desk. :)

- Coach

Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:24 pm
Emperor

Haha, great job with Mannimarco, I must admit. :) Yet that is not the way I play. Never mock or express violence towards dead. They're... simply dead, and the God(s) judge them from the moment they fall down.

Rinox wrote:
P.S. in case anyone did the quest yet: lmao @ staff of everscamp! Gotta love sheogorath and his twisted sense of humor.

Did you know that I'd actually intend to keep that one if it was not slowing its owner? Horses are just trouble, but the respawning everscamps would be a yay thing, especially if there were proper reactions of the people around. :)

Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:31 pm
Profile WWW
Emperor

Location: Under my wife AND son's thumbs.. in essex! chavs! everywhere!!
Ox, I have a question for you, I messed around with a character with the Astronach birthsign the other night and when I prayed at the temple in Chorral my magicka didn't regenerate, any idea why?

I'm using the unofficial patch by the way.

Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:20 am
Minor Diety

I don't think that altar replenishes your magicka, only your health. But I could be wrong. :) Try a velkynd stone or a potion, if that does it then you're probably not bugged but it's just normal.

I rarely ever used shrines tbh. :( Just boosted spell absorption to ridiculous heights so I could benefit from my enemies' attacks. And kept a big mace handy at all times. :)

- Coach

Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:58 am
Minor Diety

I don't think that altar replenishes your magicka, only your health. But I could be wrong. :) Try a velkynd stone or a potion, if that does it then you're probably not bugged but it's just normal.

I rarely ever used shrines tbh. :( Just boosted spell absorption to ridiculous heights so I could benefit from my enemies' attacks. And kept a big mace handy at all times. :)

- Coach

Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next