It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Oblivion - derf 
Minor Diety

pretty cool. Yeah, me and mole found spider Daedra around lvl 20ish too. Hate the buggers. So annoying.

I did have 89k... then I bought 2 houses... rofl. Still got 50ish tho ;)

Just got myself a cool looking shield btw, with a white stallion on... but its light armour :roll:

Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:39 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Ok, i finally did my first Oblivion gate at lvl 40!!! yay!!!

Then i managed to save [spoiler]Kvatch and the Martin quest after.[/spoiler] Then bought my first horse (white horse @ 4k) for no good reason. I wont be using it.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:18 pm
Minor Diety

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:18 pm
Minor Diety

Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:20 pm
Minor Diety

Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:22 pm
Minor Diety

Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:22 pm
Felix Rex

pssst....says is spelled with a y.

Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:28 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:41 pm
Minor Diety

http://www.tescreens.be/oblivionmodwiki ... _Inventory

Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:11 pm
Felix Rex

yea, I've been seriously thinking about adding some mods. That's a good one. I was also thinking about doing the armor weight mod, that reduces the weight of elven and mithril armors, since they're supposed to be all light and shizat. There're also some arrow mods to reduce weight and whatnot. I'm kinda torn.

Interface mods fo shizzle. The bigger map mod sounds like a winner too.

Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:15 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

yay you're no longer a Gate Virgin. lol. Musta been fun at 40...

Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:28 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

@ satis. I thought mithril and arrows were realistically weighted.

@ pev.
Quote:
Musta been fun at 40...

See: fightingAtGate1.JPG :o

Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:32 pm
Minor Diety

hehe yeah it was tough enough at level 6... that musta been a huge bitch.

Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:33 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Lets just say i learned the art of companion-fodder the hard way.

Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:46 pm
Minor Diety

Ive changed my objectives now that [spoiler]Martin is safe in that fortress.[/quote] and i dont need to do anything in a rush.

So ive been wandering around and i keep finding [spoiler]damn oblivion gates scattered everywhere[/quote]. Of course my entish nature prohibits me from actually visiting any of them for the time being. So ive been combing lands close to my home-town, Anvil, for stuff like dungeons and yet again, am starting to amass a huge hoard of loot.

Other than that, i screwed around alot with clothes before finding that my character looks pretty sexy in pretty much anything. Contrary to myself in real life.

Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next