It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
Oblivion - derf 
Minor Diety

Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:20 am
Minor Diety

all the dremora stuff! Bitch! lol. I only have the longsword and shield right now (found maces but dont use them and the bow too, but that sucked compared to the one i have). I hate you :P :wink:

Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:09 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

you high level bastards. I've only just started running into people wearing Dwemer armor, and that's bosses. :roll:

Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:14 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

This is the kind of loot im getting now with one full dungeon raid.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:47 am
Minor Diety

Satis, go close obliv gates for your dremora weaps ;) lol. I've only done 2 and seen more weaps/shields than i care for. Found a couple ebony maces too the other day (1500 each, less "im a stuck up trader who's gonna rip you off" charge).

Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:57 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

heh...my speechcraft skill is pretty good, so I don't think I'm getting ripped off too badly. Nice loot, though. Bastard. :p

Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:59 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:00 am
Minor Diety

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:31 pm
Minor Diety

Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:32 pm
Minor Diety

that fan is annoying, though his torch is nice. He stayed in my room while I slept... :shock: Nice stats and gear there derf!

Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:57 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

hey, how about a lock picking tutorial. I break like all my picks on easy locks. :(

Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:09 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Start on the right hand pin, just for simplicities sake.

Push forward. Just as the tumbler hits the top of the lock, tap space. Ignore the sounds - they just throw you off. Repeat for any remaining tumblers.

If you are having difficulty, try testing the tumbler 3 or 4 times first, to get a feel for it. It won't be the same each time you push it up, but it should be simular.

I found the easiest technique is to just use your eyes and hit it at the right second.

On other technique is to bounce it. Just keep pushing it up untill you get in to a rythm (may take a while) it'll be easier to time the tapping of space with a rythm.

I found it a little more awkward on the PC version when I picked a lock for pev (as she had only one pick left) but I quickly got used to it, it's not that hard, but it felt more natural on the 360

Ofcourse, just save and reload everytime you break to many picks.

Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:57 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I use a different approach. I start on the tumbler furthest on the right (for no reason whatsoever), and start poking it up and down. I realised that there are basically 2 kinds of movements that the tumbler made, a) The tumbler would move up and down very briefly, b) the tumbler would pause little longer at the top before eventually coming down.

Basically, i poke around until i get (a), the poke after (a) is likely to be a (b) to thats when i click. Anticipation by probability.

Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:43 am
Minor Diety

I hate the pc for lockpick. And it doesn't help that I have an optical mouse on an old broken mouse mat (bring on the Guild Wars mousemat in the collectors edition) which sometimes makes my mouse jump around.

Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:34 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

oh, so you just have to click mouse / press spacebar when the tumbler is fully raised? Shit, I thought you had to wait for your pick to move back into the lock. Well, now I know. Hopefully I can boost my security up some more, then, since it's a primary and all. :)

Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:45 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next