It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next
Oblivion - Satis 
Felix Rex

heheh...well, I finished all the oblivion gates off (the MQ ones) and now I'm pursueing some more MQ quests for you-know-who doing you-know-what. :p I surrendered my sanguine rose for part of the main quest...meh, mainly useless anyway. Better that than my key. :)

I'm back to like 15k already..if I actually just cleared some caves for a bit, I could probably afford to buy another house. :p Meh, anyway, still having fun.

Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:32 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:16 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Pork chop is actually pretty badass!! I finished the arena today with my second character and believe it or not, but it was pork chop who took out two of the three yellow team dudes you fight in the end. :roll: I was just running around summoning skeletons and keeping the fighter busy, whily my minions were bashing the mage and the archer. ;)

As for the undressed ladies...lol. Really, if we make a quest with the CK group there's bound to be a homicidal archer named Satis in it. That you have to track down by following the trail of naked dead chicks. :roll:

- Coach

Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:22 pm
Minor Diety

I love my dead chicks, yes I do. This one's even touching herself.

I once killed a female bandit or summin, and she fell to the floor with her butt in the air as if she was ready for doggy style. I only noticed when i looted her glass cuirass and greaves, so i grabbed her hand and made her spank herself. Quite funny, until i realised what people might think if they saw me.

Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:46 pm
Felix Rex

lol...I had a bear that died that way. It was a little disturbing. :p

Well, I think I'm nearly done with the game. I'm in paradise, if you know what I mean. Speaking of which, I kinda went running around exploring and found some stuff. Like, a spectral mudcrab.

Also have a short video....pretty funny...managed to knock this thing into the lava and it got its tail caught in a cage. :)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:06 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

ok, I finished the main quest. Quite active there at the end. And mildly frustrating at parts. Now I get to read all the spoilers! :p

Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:56 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:26 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

W00t! Congrats man, another person to beat powergam0r Derf, hehehe. ;)

Where did you find that spectral mudcrab? :o Paradise? Or are they a levelled uber-mudcrab?

- Coach

Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:45 pm
Felix Rex

it was in paradise. You have to do a bit of exploring in the first part.

btw, I started my new character. Still in the sewers, so I havent' picked anything other than that I'm a chick high elf. I assume that's a good choice for a mage type. I'm thinking hard core mage...summoning, destruction, restoration, mysticism, illusion, all that good stuff. Probably add alchemy to that, too. All spells, no weapons and no armor. :)

Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:48 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hehehe, high elves make good magicians yeah, but they get in trouble against other casters cos of their magic weakness. :( Let me know what you go for and how you fare...I like my mage so I think you'll like yours.

As a mage you're basically all-utilities: can create your own light (no torches), can fight ranged, can do dmg from close up, open licks (lockpicks are for suckas) , even heal your allies and summon pretty badass monsters...

Oh, did I mention you could conjure up your own (badass) armor? :P

- Coach

Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:11 pm
Minor Diety

lol thats kinda spooky... i just made a dunmer true-mage type (exactly like you mentioned) lol. though I don't intend to play her until I've finished db/thieves with my khajiit. I did however run through to the end of the sewers and made a save game so that now whenever I wanna start a new game I don't have to pratt around with the tutorial bit.

Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:17 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

I actually chose the mage class...amazing I didn't do a custom class. :p

Oh, and I chose the mage for my birthsign...a bit extra magicka without the major drawbacks of the atronach or the apprentice. I dunno if that's going to be a mistake or not...we'll see how my magicka maxes out.

at any rate, I think I'm level 3 now. I joined the thieves' guild....and I can say that it's a bit tough. I joined ok and progressed to the first special assignment (if you know what I mean)...but I can't really complete it. There must be some secret other than going the front way. Anyway, I may end up asking for help eventually. Specializing in all these mage schools make me feel like a swiss army knife, though...there are spells for damned near everything.

Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:34 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

kk, a pic and a vid of my new mount. And yes, it even gets stabled at cities when I fast travel. :)

My mount goes on a muder spree ~ 9MB

Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:32 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol just don't get a weapon out in front of it or it'll kill you :P

Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:55 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

yea, it did. :( Well, I managed to run away, but it was chasing me for awhile. And that bastard can take some mad damage. :P

Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:50 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next