It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
Oblivion - Satis 
King

h I must've been snatch happy. :p

Judgeing from the above screen shot with the women in her underroos...I would say thats the case.

Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:57 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

I DEMAND an all out, cheap trick, name calling, bitchslapping FLAMEWAR! NOW! :D

Cmon Satis we want movies, we want movies, we want movies, rah rah rah.

You want to get something from Satis? Easy, just threaten him that you will post links to his movies and screenshots on TES forums. :lol:

Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:07 pm
Felix Rex

heh....that's fine, I don't mind. I have tons of bandwidth I never use. I doubt even the TES forums could exhaust that. :p

Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:24 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol, thats quite a statement for the sheer number of fuck-ups there is on that forum.

Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:59 pm
Felix Rex

lol, you may be right. I really do have a shitload of bandwidth, though.

Anyway, time for tonight's video posts.

Video #1: Mudcrab killing. Not much here besides me putting some arrows into a mudcrab, but still. I love mudcrabs.

http://clankiller.com/stuff/SatisLovesCrabs-1.wmv

Video #2: Graphical settings. These are the graphical settings I play at. Now, I do show some lag in my videos....please keep in mind that I have fraps running and capping the vids I'm showing you, which introduces a chunk of lag in the process. It is very playable with the settings I have here.

http://clankiller.com/stuff/SatisGraphicsSettings-1.wmv

On a side note...I finally stumbled onto something I coudln't handle. I walked into a door behind a waterfall (oh yea!) and got jumped by some bitch with an axe. After taking a whack or so, I realized my health was rather low, so I turned around and ran outside. In Morrowind, that would've been it...in this game, she came out after me. She ended up chasing me most of the way to the nearest town before I managed to put an arrow into her while running backwards. :) Good stuff, man, totally good stuff.

Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:04 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Video #3: This is a long one. This one is of me doing a full quest (though a short one). I talked to a guy in a tavern and picked up the quest (not part of the video), then met up with his sons and cleared his farm of creatures (the video). It's good stuff, but long.

Warning! 54 MB!

http://clankiller.com/stuff/SatisDoesAQuest-1.wmv

Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:30 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Youre the quickest server i've ever downloaded from. 215kBps on 2Mb DSL.

- Satis flower-picking, hey only i do that!

- I question your bow skills, as a player. :lol:

- AA off? Whats that like?

- Yeh, mudcrabs look much better.

Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:15 am
Stranger

OMG! im so disappointed, you didnt loot that epic ZOMGWTFPWNU rusty iron dagger, bah, you are no hero no way! :D

Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:16 am
Felix Rex

heh, you bastards are a bunch of nonbelievers.

flower picking - oh yea baby! Alchemy is fun. :) Plus I can sell the potions for $$$

bow skills - bastard, try shooting a bow whilst lagging like a mofo cuz you're recording everything for your unthankful forum whores. :p

AA off - I'm kinda laggy with it off...I'd be dying if it were on.

mudcrabs FTW!

Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:59 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Man, I'm so jealous. I dragged my hung over ass to the nearest store by bike just an hour ago just to find that they did respect the European release date after all...bastards. :( Tomorrow it is then...

Thanks for the vids man, and for the impressions...keep em coming if you feel like it. Thanks for not being a spoiler ho too. :D Loved the quest vid...it looks very immersive. And the world looks 1337.

I wish I had a monster machine to play on to experience it at the fullest...a mate of mine is buying a new pc almost exclusively to play Oblivion at max settings. My pc should be slightly better than yours, let's hope that translates itself into better gfx. ;)

I'm also gonna kick down a mate with an xbox 360's door...see how much it improves compared to my settings. (ie high but not ultrahigh)

- Coach

Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:07 am
Stranger

I'm also gonna kick down a mate with an xbox 360's door...see how much it improves compared to my settings.

The door or the xbox? lol :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:54 am
Felix Rex

actually, from his phrasing, it sounds like he's going to take the door off an xbox360 (!??) and then kick his friend down with it. Please take a video...I want to see how that works.

Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:13 am
Profile WWW
Emperor

Video #3: This is a long one. This one is of me doing a full quest (though a short one). I talked to a guy in a tavern and picked up the quest (not part of the video), then met up with his sons and cleared his farm of creatures (the video). It's good stuff, but long.

I would slap Antus.

Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:57 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

actually, from his phrasing, it sounds like he's going to take the door off an xbox360 (!??) and then kick his friend down with it. Please take a video...I want to see how that works.

bastards...you both know what I meant :P I'm gonna kick down the door of a friend who owns an xbox 360 to see how it looks on his rig. There!

- Coach

Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:51 pm
Felix Rex

Now...I may not have mentioned this before, but save! And save often!

I just spent ten minutes trekking through the woods with someone (main storyling dude), got involved in a battle...and inadvertantly killed another main storyling guy. Shot him with an arrow...which pissed off the other main storyline guy, inducing him to attack me. :cry:

So, now I have to start over. I guess I'll be seeing if I can fast travel with an npc.

Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:19 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next