It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Oblivion - Satis 
Felix Rex

heh....yea, I'm still playing with OOO installed. There are some crazy deadly creatures out there. I got the arctic bow from some dude that got waxed by something really big and white. Whatever it was casts lightning bolts and one-shotted me, so after a reload I avoided that sucker by a mile. In fact, except for the sword and the stolen armor, the rest was looted from dead NPCs. :roll:

Regarding the money, I actually bought the house in Bruma too, so that's another 10k. And I decorated one of the rooms. With the more difficult people to kill I also get better loot and I sell quite a bit. I also fast travel for selling and such. I don't fast travel to places I've never been, but with OOO the wilderness is just too dangerous for me. I still walk a lot, but I have to be really careful.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:50 am
Profile WWW
Emperor

Location: Under my wife AND son's thumbs.. in essex! chavs! everywhere!!
I must admit, if I'm running a fort or something and I have to much loot then I'll fast travel back and forth to sell it off, but I walk everywhere apart from that.

The mod sounds mad, not sure I'll be installing that one :?

Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:55 am
Emperor

The loot is also worth more on higher levels in the original game, tyranus. So, you will have to wait for it. I suggest you to visit all these forts later in game.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:33 am
Profile WWW
Emperor

Location: Under my wife AND son's thumbs.. in essex! chavs! everywhere!!
I was under the impression that some of them respawn if you come back to them later on in the game?

Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:03 pm
Emperor

I was under the impression that some of them respawn if you come back to them later on in the game?

Possible. I didn't run out of places to visit yet (which would be the only reason to make me visit a place twice). But if it does with all the loot and on every place, then it just plain sucks. Why do I clean it from the marauder and wtf else cattle when it respawns. phew..

Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:44 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

I can vouch for the fact that (at least some) forts respawn. I've been punking around with Fort Blueblood (near Leyawiin) for awhile now and the bastards respawned on me.

I'm still playing, but I'm starting to get frustrated. I'm level 4 now and still getting pwnt by everything. I got the daedra quest to get what her name's eye, went to the cave, and got 2 shotted by one of the trolls in there. Which probably means I'll need to be level 6 or 8 before I can complete that quest. :/ Fort blueblood (for the mage's guild quest) is also damned hard... probably a bit beyond my level still. So I can't complete that portion of the mage's guild quests.

Bleh...anyway, I have a funny feeling that I'll be dropping this game once an alternative comes out. Spore is nearing release. Assuming it doesn't get crappy reviews and doesn't have horrible DRM, I may pick that up.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:02 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

nearing release? it's out in two days iirc :P

- Coach

Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:56 am
Felix Rex

I would consider 2 days near. :roll: I'll probably need to give it a day or two to see if people start getting lit up about the DRM.

Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:44 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14