It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Oblivion 
Felix Rex

have you hacked around with the haggle slider and all? And do you talk at em and get their disposition as high as possible? Other then that, I have no ideas.

Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:23 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Ok we found out about this (and how to fix it as well). Theres a huge thread on it on the TES forums.

Basically the bug may occur when receiving a quest reward that consists of a +skill. Moles problem was one that gives +5 mercantile as the reward.

What happens is you get the +5, so Mole went from 24 to 29. However, instead of then increasing normally and getting to 30, it continues to increase from 24. But because the number displayed is already above 24, it increases in the background (i.e. the red bar doesn't move). So, you still in fact have to gain the 5 levels you were supposedly given before the skill will start to increase again.

Mole's unstuck last night, finally. I'm gonna make a bug thread and stick this in there along with another that i found.

Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:58 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Horse armour and other stuff now available. NOT FREE

https://obliviondownloads.com/StoreCata ... tegoryId=1

only horse armour available right now, but 2 planned ones are listed. I'll post pics of the armour when its downloaded.

Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:56 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

lol, you're buying it. :roll: I don't think horse armor is worth $2 in the real world. I'd rather spend another 5k on a new horse.

Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:55 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol it aint tbh but I've decided I'd buy it since I knew it would be coming out ;) here's the pics:

http://www.pevilsplace.co.uk/Oblivion/elf1.jpg
http://www.pevilsplace.co.uk/Oblivion/elf2.jpg
http://www.pevilsplace.co.uk/Oblivion/steel1.jpg
http://www.pevilsplace.co.uk/Oblivion/steel2.jpg

Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:56 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:42 pm
Minor Diety

Cool pics Pev!! I probably won't buy them -not enough money- but if/when they make the other ones available I might make an effort...extra quests and homes sounds nice!

- Coach

Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:07 pm
Minor Diety

I'd buy a patch if they made it extensive.

Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:16 pm
Minor Diety

yeah i'd certainly rather they get to fixing these bugs (like the one that forces me to fast travel if i dont want to constantly crash) so we can PLAY the new stuff. lol

Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:40 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

heh...nice. Yea, I'd like the bugs fixed. And if they're going to sell mods, there better be alot to them.

On a side note...there's no way to merge mods. So what, you ask? Well, that fucking sucks, because that means we can't all work together on a mod. I hope to christ they fix that...I don't want ot get stuck doing item/npc placement, conversation scripting, exterior design, exterior design, texturing, and every other goddamned thing for the mods I want to build. :(

Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:55 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

bah that does suck. It'd be pretty stupid if we all had to make our own bits then send you it so you could basically take it all apart and remake it in your mod :roll: Unless perhaps you could, say, make the outside world, then send the file to ox who makes a dungeon, then send it to me who makes... a guild or something... ugh. thats crappy.

Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:59 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

yea, crappy. No simultaneous development. CRAPPY!

I may start screwing with that relatively soon, though. The more I look at it, the more excited I get. :p

Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:30 pm
Profile WWW
King

I kill one mob, rest 1 hour, rinse repeat.

Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:46 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Felix Rex

lol...I can clear out an oblivion gate a bit faster than that...though I do end up going through a LOT of arrows. Like, hundreds. I could probably go through a thousand now that the mobs are tougher.

Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:01 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

The spawning pisses me off too. Its quite a problem when youre level 40.

Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next