It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 4:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
Oblivion 
Minor Diety

Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:35 pm
Minor Diety

ooooh finally a non-purple horse! Dammit I really want those horses now... bastards *cries* I wanna know how they've worked the horses gaits in... will it be the usual crap where you walk or canter, or will they have done like kameo (at least on 360, not sure how you'd do in on pc without having to press the key more than once) where you actually move through walk/trot/canter/gallop... I'm guessing the first option. Oh well, at least they got the walk right from what I can tell on that pic.

Yeah we stay behind after work too derf, not coz we're made to but coz we all pitch in and help cash up ;) Usually out by 5.40. Oh and there's no more shrink wrapping!!

Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:59 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

No more shrink wrap? The worlds goin crazy.

So are you more of a sales person or a till monkey?

Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:44 am
Minor Diety

bit of everything, we all are lol. I tend to cover lunches though so more till monkey than anything, with sales when necessary... its pretty much whoever spots someone by the ps2's first ;) Been no shrink wrap for just under 2 years :P

Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:37 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Oh right. I was really none of those either. I just didnt give a shit about PS2's/Xbox/GC/GB's so i left the sales to another dude. I tell you what i hated: Finding a goddamn box for a particular game on the shelf! That was moronic. If i was in charge, i'd have dummy boxes on the shelves and live titles nearby. Of course, they employ smacktards as managers, so that'll never happen. I was the only PC tekky dude in there.

Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:49 am
Minor Diety

heh well we got taken over last June (well actually it was 49% went back to EB, game still has 51%) so now all you do is have 2 of each out (unless its facing: then you have either 2 deep or 2 x 2 deep, or in chart you have 2 x howevermany) and all the live stuff is in the drawers or cabinet behind counter. Good for the big titles, but small titles that you only have one or two of you still have to find the damn box. Luckily our manager tries to keep everything alphabetical on the zig zags (not that customers help with that)

Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:27 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I think i stole a few things from that place, i cant remember.

Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:54 pm
Minor Diety

New pics available and a new (short) countdown vid! The site is crashing under the sudden increase of traffic but I managed to down it and host it somewhere, get it at

http://rapidshare.de/files/15519599/cou ... k.wmv.html

only 8mb

It shows the PC running through the countryside at dusk. It looks goddamn awesome. :cry:

- Coach

Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:42 pm
Felix Rex

yea. it is goddamned sexy. Even though it's so short. I had to stay at work late waiting for my woody to decline so I could go home without drawing alot of stares. :roll:

Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:44 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

thanks for sharing satis :P lol. Nice vid indeed

Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:52 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

three new screenshots up on elderscrolls.com

http://elderscrolls.com/art/obliv_xbox3 ... ens_01.htm

Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:54 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

http://redheadedfreak.com/misc/countdown_6days.wmv

r-click, save as

Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:50 pm
Minor Diety

Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:01 pm
Minor Diety

If this was multiplayer I'd tromple you with a horse ;)

But I think it's poo that the horses aren't for fighting on.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:05 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

that was less than amazing, I'm afraid. Horses don't turn naturally. :( They just kinda pivot along their centers. :cry:

Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:06 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next