It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 6:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 19  Next
Oblivion 
Minor Diety

Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:32 pm
Minor Diety

Man, I fucking need Oblivion NOW! NOW I TELL YOU!!!

*cries*

*laughs hysterically*

/me passes out on pills

- Coach

Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:56 pm
Minor Diety

on the day it comes out im working 10 - 2. Ok thats no bad, since I usually work 12 - 4 on fridays. BUT we're doing our yearly re-training starting next week on friday evenings... so I'll have to go back to work from 5.30 - whenever, probably about 7, 7.30 :S *me cries*

Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:37 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Join the crazy-queue. It starts 3 miles that > way.

You know what im doing on release day? Getting up bright and early Friday, hit GAME as soon as it opens, buy Oblivion, spend all Friday playing.

After that, its a toss-up between finishing off essays for Wednesday and playing Oblvion.

Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:59 pm
Minor Diety

Dude, that's not even a choice. :D :wink:

Personally, there's a good chance I'm getting it only after the weekend...as I pre-ordered online. I don't trust Belgian game shops to have the Collector's edition so I kinda was forced to order online over amazon. :/ Ah well...let's just hope

a) my pc gets sorted out by then

and

b) I don't go insane before then. Satis will be playing it starting monday next week, the whore. WHORE!!

Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:04 pm
Minor Diety

yeah we're all gonna have to ban satis from his own forum. bitch.

I'd get up early and go to GAME but... well... i'd get home, install it and have to go back there to work :P ;) And stupid Loss Prevention have stop a put to us taking games home the day they come in then payin on release day... otherwise I could potentially have it wednesday :( And stupid mole has the day off! *sigh*

Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:22 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

On Monday morning, I'm going to take a break from my job, walk over the Fry's, and see if Oblivion is stocked. If not, I'll ask the idiots working there when it'll be stocked.

Around noon I'll walk over there again.
And again around 4pm.
And again before I go home.

If I have it, I'll go home and play it.

If not, I'll return on Tuesday and do the same thing.

Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:27 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I think it might be time to firebomb all electronics stores in Satis vicinity. :?

- Coach

Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:35 pm
Felix Rex

Good luck...I live in one of hte largest cities in the world. That's ALOT of stores you'd have to firebomb.

Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:40 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

ox could do it just by turning up. The town would be shut down, fumigated and kept free for safety's sake for a few months at least ;)

Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:54 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol...yeah, cos I'm that badass!! */me ignores other implications*

- Coach

Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:56 pm
Minor Diety

Pev, you work @ GAME? I used to work there too! You gotz to love the discount. 8-)

Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:33 pm
Minor Diety

lol never knew you used to work there. Worked there 2 years now (with a 3 month break in the middle of last year). Yeah, no denying, 30% off all games is great, and 10% off consoles aint so bad either ;) hehe

Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:52 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Yeh, i was just a till monkey though. I loved it when they would ask me to go upstars and shrink wrap some GB games. I'd just shrink wrap for 30 mins real quick, then go play 30 mins on the Xbox. Muahaha!

Yeh there was alot of loss prevention shit going down when i worked too. They always checked our bags.

Best of all, they had this loss prevention policy where they had to lock us in for about 15-30 minutes after closing time so that the manager could count the cash. After about 3-4 days, i rebelled and got to go home on time when every other dumbass stayed behind. I threatened legal action because it was not on the contact and i wasnt getting paid. That showed them not to mess with me. :D

Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:13 pm
Minor Diety

lol, Derf sticking it to the man! But damn, that does sound mighty ghey...I'm pretty sure I'd get pissed off out of my mind in a few days too if they checked on me like I'm a fucking criminal. I hate it when they do that, seems like I get that crap in every student job I do. :( But I have a very...criminal face. That probably has to do with it, oh and the fact that I did steal a lot of stuff. :roll: But they couldn't have known that.

Anyway, new (Xbox) screens!

ftw!

- Coach

Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 19  Next