It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 10:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Aargh this sucks - Bug 
Minor Diety

Post Aargh this sucks - Bug
I freed Haer`Daelis and went to do the planar prison quest, blabla they started the summoning ritual. While fighting these mephits and other monsters that come out i noticed that our good friend Haer`Daelis got under the effect of a horror spell, but i didn`t really pay much attention to that. Bounty Hunters come, i chase them, clear the whole planar prison. Talk to Raelis, she thanks me and says something like "are you ready to go haer`daelis?" .. BUT THE SUCKER ISN`T THERE !!! Just checked my autosave and he`s just standing near the entrance of that floor in the inn. Stupid ass. :x

Any good suggestions how to get out of this mess? I`m gonna go look for teleportation cheats now, but other suggestions are welcome.

~King of Thieves~

Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:02 am
Minor Diety

cheating in the appropriate Haer'Dalis will be your best shot, I'm afraid. :( Or playing that part again, of course. Do you have shadowkeeper? Look up all of the haer'Dalis-es and try each of them, one of them's bound to be the right one.

- Coach

Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:56 am
Minor Diety

I just warped myself out of there with the CLUAblabla cheat, first i checked my journal and it was under `done quests` already, claiming raelis made a portal for me, yeah right. I got the quest xp as well, so apart from having Haer`Dalis still standing there like a moron everything is back to normal. Anyway, watch out for such things i would say, because it would suck to get stuck due to some bug.

It was funny though, i could keep talking to raelis and she would start her part of the conversation over and over again, and giving me 40k exp per character. But i just teleported me out after speaking to her once, i`m gonna do this the right way (meaning the hard way).

~King of Thieves~

Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:17 am
Minor Diety

J is a hardass...finally someone willing to do the challenges as well, hehe (looking at you BJ :P ;) Good to see that you got it sorted out, and lol@ the xp bug.

- Coach

Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]