It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 11:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Unsealing... 
Emperor

Post Unsealing...
ATTENTION

This post was made for all those who are bored enough with little riddles occured in this part of Clankiller forum. If you decide to read it, you should know that you subscribe I'm not responsible for any inconvenience producted by spoiling your joy in solving riddles. If you trust that you can solve some of these riddles, you'd never like to see what is the solution.

Well, that was for paladins. Now, at the other part.

Wed May 12, 2004 5:03 am
Profile WWW
Emperor

Riddle that J taken to himself talked about some NPC who have funny nickname, given by its family. Question was who tell you that, what is nickname and who is hell that NPC.

Character who says you that: Jopi (Friendly Arm Inn).
Nickname is grumpleskin.
NPC is Ragefast (Baldur's Gate, North Center map).

Profile WWW
Emperor

GFreeman wrote:
In BG, You have many creatures with same name. Can you find first pair of this creatures (following BG1 storyline)? This time you need their name and names of those who say their name.
GFreeman wrote:
Thru BG, you can talk with many characters and creatures (like gnolls, etc.). Some of these creatures have same name (ex.: Woman Eliya,
Gnoll Eliya). I just want to someone name first pair of this creatures (who can be found by following BG storyline) and all sayers of their names.

First two (different) creatures with same name. Well: Nessie (Nessa) and Nessie (Nessa). First is Dreppin Cow in Candlekeep, second is Waitress in Friendly arm Inn.

Who say the names: Dreppin (Candkeleep), Hull (Candkeleep), Nessie (waitress in Friendly Arm Inn), Whelp(Friendly Arm Inn).

Profile WWW
Emperor

GFreeman wrote:
Guy who (try to) invade land by poisoning those who have been there before. Who is he? And what is his name?
GFreeman wrote:
I talk about guy who infiltrated into group of peoples. He poisoned them in order to make the land free for *peaceful* invasion. I want his name, his identity and name of map where you can find him.

Guy who try to invade land by poisoning ppl who are there is Corsone, in Larswood (map have exact name, so I could not accept Myrddin's wood of sharp teeth).

He is Shadow Druid.

Wed May 12, 2004 5:04 am
Profile WWW
Emperor

GFreeman wrote:
Boy is afront of the tent. Inside you can turn unluck into luck, no matters how many times you fail, if you succed on the end.

Who is NOW the victim?

It sadeness me that J have not solved this riddle. It would quite please him.

"Boy is afront of the tent": There is realy static boy before the one of tents in Nashkel Carnival. What exact happen: You enter the tent, thief Vitiare comes to you, take you 100gp, tell you that you can consider yourself for his victim and then go to the void - unreachable.

That is unluck.

But, why not to try to pickpocket him?

"No matter how much times you fail": If you fail to pickpocket some commonter all area turns hostile. If you fail to pickpocket Vitiare happens - realy nothing.

If you pickpocket him three times (Potion of Agility, Potion of Master Thievery and Poion of Healing) before he leave area, you'll get items that cost more than 100gp.

That is luck.

And, obviosly the victim is now:

Vitiare.

That is why I laugh. Not to J - to Vitiare.

Missed something?

Wed May 12, 2004 5:04 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Damn i was close on that last one. You have to be very fast to pickpocket him 3 times though. Btw you can also kill him after he steals from you, dunno if you get the items as well, but he surely ran out of luck. :D

~King of Thieves~

Wed May 12, 2004 5:22 am
Emperor

Err - yes. You can kill him and get a dagger, 73gp and 12xp as well. Simply - no one cares for that being.

Sun May 16, 2004 6:37 am
Profile WWW
King

I nearly got the answer right. Not playing BG for sometime is my excuse

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Thu May 20, 2004 10:42 am
Emperor

Don't you see that something missing here? You prayed for this thread that much so I tought you must see that. 8-) Bah, nevermind.

Fri May 21, 2004 5:32 pm
Profile WWW
King

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:04 am
Emperor

Listen to me, young one... That riddle is youngest but still old one:

http://forums.clankiller.com/viewtopic.php?t=767

I've no interested souls for now. But, I have patience ... bow or prove self. Image

Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:54 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]