It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 8:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Funny thing... or was, eh? 
Emperor

Hey, what is this?!! :evil: Stick to the theme. Post strange and anomalious things. I don't see nothing strange nor anomalious in that Arathorn charmed someone by reflecting charm spell to him.

Rinox, you continue discussion here.

Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:26 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I think it IS strange when you control a lich, normally the most powerfull undead thing in the realm. :argue:

*and that`s why i added `without those collars` ox, they`re just too powerfull, and i knew my lich wouldn`t be able to beat your irenicus :) *

~King of Thieves~

Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:39 am
Emperor

Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:17 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

It`s an argueing smilie, not a mad one, so i`m totally cool. But you got to admit, it`s strange that a being that powerfull can get dominated by a cleric, although a very high lvl cleric, and cute as well we might add.

~King of Thieves~

Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:28 am
Emperor

That is why I said you to be cool. I had not problem with you. :wink: Well, maybe you need some image to make description more sharp.

Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:42 am
Profile WWW
Peasant

I think the strongest ally in the game would be the Guardian Golem in the Planar Sphere. All you have to do is play as a Mage, and after doing a quest you have an immortal construct ready to obey your slighest whim.
Sadly he has to remain in the sphere though.

Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:53 am
Minor Diety

Yeah if you could only lure your enemies into your sphere .. that would be great.

~King of Thieves~

Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:46 am
Emperor

Hah! Mage was smashed. But his protection stay there after few days that I spent in Spellhold.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:02 pm
Profile WWW
Emperor

I am Li, BRUS Li. Would you want to see 50 others?

I had to meet all these Brusses after installing some modders' shit. All map was covered with them.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:48 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Since i`m playing TDD, i often get strange things. Just had to fight that green thingie that possesses one of your characters (if you know what i`m talking about), killed it after i had to kill my monk. Resurrect him, put his things back on .. then i realise my belt vanished. And since it gives me 24 strength (and 2 AC penalty but i don`t care about that) i was pretty pissed of. Stupid bugs.

Oh btw, is it normal that my monk has a much better THACO than Keldorn or Minsc, with much i mean like 10 better, they`re all about the same level.

~King of Thieves~

Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:44 am
Minor Diety

Just shadowkeeper your belt back in J...belt of storm giant strength is it, right? Somtimes stuff vanishes with mods, had it happen to me too a few times. :(

10 lvls of difference in Thac0 sounds kinda much yeah. :D But with some of the more unbalanced equipment in TDD that could be possiblke, i suppose. What lvl are they all?

- Coach

Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:06 pm
Minor Diety

Well there is some lvl difference i noticed, 4 levels or something. I think Keldorn has a THACO of -12 or something, while my monk has -22 (will check for right numbers tomorrow). Both have high strength (25 monk - 20 Keldorn) .. nothing really special i can think of they`re wearing atm (monk has gauntlets of crushing i believe). Monk has already reached lvl 30 i think.

I just reloaded that part where i lost the belt and got imoen killed instead, shadowkeeper is too much of a fuzz.

~King of Thieves~

Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:34 pm
Minor Diety

How's that? It's just a few clicks and done, really. But this works too, of course. :) I think the THAC0 difference can be explained by the combination of the lonk's natural low THAC0 and his humungous strength...iirc, strength influences THAC0 for fighters.

- Coach

Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:38 pm
Minor Diety

Yeah but the strength won`t make that much of a difference i think, 25 vs 20 makes maybe 1 point of THACO, just a lot more damage(+4, +8 dam VS +5, +12 or the like).

Anyway, i`m not complaining that my monk has an awesome THACO of course :-)

~King of Thieves~

Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:44 pm
Minor Diety

Monk lvl 30: THACO -24 (Base -9)

Keldorn lvl 24: THACO -12 (Base -3) so base difference is just the lvl

Strength does matter a lot, +4,+8 for Keldorn but +7,+14 for me

To stick a bit in the strange/funny thingies, do you guys know those Aegis of Torment rings (there are 2 in The Darkest Day), they give you an AC bonus of -3 and give you extra HP (30% or something). I managed to find a bug in them as well, more an exploit really :) . If you put the ring off your HP drops (duh), if you put it back on it goes up (DUH), BUT it appears that if you put it on, it is set to raise both your max HP and your current HP (and you current HP doesn`t drop when you take it off).
So basically if you have 1 HP and you take the ring off/on a couple of times you`re fully healed again. It`s actually a bug that shouldn`t be used, i assume you can heal yourself in the middle of a fight like that, so it`s really cheating.

Mm just remember something: killing Firkraag with cloudkill from a distance is for pussies !!

~King of Thieves~

Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next