It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
New Throne of Bhaal? 
King

Post New Throne of Bhaal?
For those that might have noticed, I have lost my ToB for good. I decided then 6 months after ransacking every possible place to buy a new one on eBay. Typed in BGII (in full) and got several matches, however, someone is offering a new version of ToB, is this any different to the original or should I just get the other one that I made a bid for, that offers just ToB and not another SoA as well? :? Also can I cheat in items such as the robe of Vecna and the other stuff you can get from that merchant from the Adventure Mart through the collector's edition add-on?

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Mon Dec 22, 2003 6:55 am
Felix Rex

If you install the latest ToB patch, you get the Robe of Vecna and stuff... it's the OTHER merchant you don't get. But I've found the downloads to enable that somewhere online. And no, you can't cheat them in... you have to get the patch/download.

As far as the new version... it's probably just a repackage. Like they sold SoA by itself, then they sold ToB by itself, then they sold both together... then they sold both together will all patches pre-installed and new artwork, or something. I'd go for whatever was cheaper.

Mon Dec 22, 2003 6:06 pm
Profile WWW
King

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Wed Jan 07, 2004 1:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]