It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
ToSC story 
Emperor

Post ToSC story
I never played ToSC.

I tried to find some generally description "what happens in ToSC" but I hadn't success.

Would someone post some generally infos about it?

Sat Dec 06, 2003 5:26 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

ToSC basically just adds a couple areas to BG1. There's no overall story... just more places, more quests, more loot.

1. Durlag's tower. There's a tower that's cursed or whatever that Durlag and his family used to live in. If I'm not mistaken, Dopplegangers moved in and screwed the place up. Basically a multi-level dungeon-crawl similar to Watcher's Keep (though not so big). Very tough for BG1 characters.

2. Mage island thing .... (sorry, forget name)... basically you get stuck on this mage's island trying to retrieve a mage staff. Basically you spend your time killing relatively high-level mages.

3. Wolf island thing ... (name again) ... you go to an island and kill werewolves.

4. err...there's an extra land to the far north that appears... I'm afraid I forget the name (heh, imagine that). It's basically a really small village, with an inn and some other stuff. From here you launch quests 1-3. Also, once you've finished Durlag's tower, an adventure starts here as well, though I won't get into that (since it's supposed to be a surprise).

Sat Dec 06, 2003 11:11 am
Profile WWW
Emperor

I do not need more than that.

Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:04 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]