It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 3:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
The Darkest Day 
Minor Diety

Yeah just done that part. Seatroll went down pretty quick to my surprise. I had Jaheira take on the goblins and rakasha (sp?) on her own because i wanted her to die. Better be killed in combat than being dumped by the guy you love. She killed the goblins and then i had that stupid rakasha attack her for several minutes and he just kept missing .. but ultimately she died. Oooooh how sad.

And how does a paladin get a dexterity of 9 ffs !! Need to get bracers of dexterity as fast as possible. But not too fast, beholders & gauths are not on my what-do-i-think-i-can-kill list yet. Only thing i done this far is the circus so slavers: here i come !!!

~King of Thieves~

Thu Dec 11, 2003 5:38 am
Minor Diety

The gauths/behodlers down there shouldn't be impossible cos you're low lvl-ed; their number/level is adjusted according to your party's. :)

For example; if you meet a beholder very early in the game at very low lvl they can't even use their rays lol. Which makes them a ridiculously easy target, it's like a huge piñata bag that occasionally hits a bit back. :D

- Coach

Sat Dec 13, 2003 6:34 am
Minor Diety

I always get the shield of Balduran for that quest. :)

Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:27 am
Felix Rex

bah, pussies. All it takes is alot of summoning. Summon up around 4 guys (spiders, skeletons, fire elementals, doesn't matter) and march them around... have some guy hiding in shadows to guide them. Easy as hell, and no weak beholder-reflecting shield involved either. :/

Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:49 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol...nonwithstanding his apparent like for sissie rangers (:/), i must say like Satis' way of thinking. The way i usually take out beholders is with this little example of tactical mastership:

1)select barbarian/berserker
2)run up to beholderkin
3)kill beholderkin

;)

- Coach

Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:56 pm
Marquis

to be honest i find gauths more annoying than beholders or elder orbs...bloody hate cause serious wounds :roll:

Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:46 pm
Minor Diety

Pff just did the cult of the eyeless thingie, i tell you, never seen so many elementals turn hostile on me, not funny you know. And fran is right about gauths vs beholders, unless the beholder decides to cast power word kill on one of my weaker allies .. :roll: .

Question about Keldorn: he`s not going to return home is he? I just went to confront that guy that slept with his wife (playing good so he got away with it, needed a lot of willpower for that) and now i told his wife i need him for this last quest, didn`t let him spent any time with his family, can`t miss him atm. So that`s the end of it i hope, right? Not that he suddenly changes his mind in a few days and says: i miss my wife i`m going home .. that would suck big time.

~King of Thieves~

Fri Dec 19, 2003 7:22 am
Marquis

...hmmmm i think you should be alright, i never let them get away with it, always told him to go and report the crime so that the other guy is hanged or something and the wife goes to jail, never have any problems doing it that way

Fri Dec 19, 2003 3:18 pm
Minor Diety

I`d better be, i`m finally starting to kick ass. My monk could have a much better AC though, keldorn, minsc and even aerie have a lower one than him. :?

The lag problem is due to my norton antivirus btw, if i put autoprotect off it runs normal.

And it sucks that i missed the harpers quest, now i just realised that i could have gotten some nice items there. grmbl. i hate harpers.

~King of Thieves~

Fri Dec 19, 2003 3:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3